Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

I've suggested that all Russian topics be combined and renamed "Frustration Outlet Topic." I don't feel like moderating any comments here because I'm utterly pissed off at the situation myself.

People deal with loss in different ways -- shock, denial, anger, depression, or humor.

I figured it was going to happen anyway. I'm more concerned about the future of the tenants (yes, that includes Paul -- Leora loved him and that was always good enough for me), but I fear for their future and I am certain the situation is harder for them right now than it is for us. All things come to an end.

game-over-alien-8-bit-4k.png

• Like 6

Just to make one thing clear.

Domain name and  Registrant is linked to Denver in USA. There's no Russian Corporate name or address whatsoever. It's all based in Denver (Yes I know the people behind reallifecam are russian). There's no online information linking reallifecam to Russia whatsoever except for the apartments that went down. So let's chill a bit and see what happens. 😉

34 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have never seen Paul cook his own food, and Leora's now servicing the Kremlin, so I'll assume your message must refer to either snow or perhaps his nose.

I have seen him operate the microwave so I assumed he was a certified 4 star chef. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've suggested that all Russian topics be combined and renamed "Frustration Outlet Topic." I don't feel like moderating any comments here because I'm utterly pissed off at the situation myself.

People deal with loss in different ways -- shock, denial, anger, depression, or humor.

I figured it was going to happen anyway. I'm more concerned about the future of the tenants (yes, that includes Paul -- Leora loved him and that was always good enough for me), but I fear for their future and I am certain the situation is harder for them right now than it is for us. All things come to an end.

game-over-alien-8-bit-4k.png  0

Yall could lock them down for now no more comments. 

ot. does anyone have the video of vanessa cheating on thomas?? i renewed my sub two days before this bs changeup at rlc and im really pissed about it....would like to see the video of vanessa before i sign out of rlc for good!

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Just to make one thing clear.

Domain name and  Registrant is linked to Denver in USA. There's no Russian Corporate name or address whatsoever. It's all based in Denver (Yes I know the people behind reallifecam are russian). There's no online information linking reallifecam to Russia whatsoever except for the apartments that went down. So let's chill a bit and see what happens. 😉

Being chill is no fun I like to speculate on nothing I have no knowledge of or do I? 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Two emails later and nothing. I am going to send a third. Only one other apartment that I used to follow somewhat is still functioning. I don't know why Stncld316 says everything will blow over. Right now everything just blows.

Lol. No wonder Archie and the rest of the gang likes you so much Jugg. Your a funny guy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

ot. does anyone have the video of vanessa cheating on thomas?? i renewed my sub two days before this bs changeup at rlc and im really pissed about it....would like to see the video of vanessa before i sign out of rlc for good!

Sorry wrong thread no Vanessa here. 

• Like 1

"Russian politicians have approved a controversial bill that would allow Moscow to cut off the country’s internet traffic from foreign servers, in a key second reading that paves the way for the bill to become law on 1 November."
- The Guardian - april, 22nd 2019.

1st of November people.    So no it's hardly anything to do with the new Law.

35 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

game-over-alien-8-bit-4k.png  0

Thanks for the humor Sr, Squirrel!  Can't wait for the: "Frustration Outlet Topic."   

The pages virtually stick together....Leora better hurry back:confused: 

I have faith!

• Like 1