Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On reflection it makes sense what you are saying with regard to cutting costs to " shop widow " the remainder as a possible purchase. But I still think that on that basis why would you cast aside your biggest asset " LEORA "?  T,he cost of her apartment would have been paid for time and again by the monies generated by her fan base, it doesn't make sound business sense to me.....and it hasn't been a matter to my mind of her "jumping ship", she has undoubtedly been pushed along with the others.

But again, I believe she will resurface somewhere in the very near future, at a price!!

It's for the best that she's retired now going out on top is the best thing better than to see her deteriorate and become stale like she was starting to do.

• Like 4

As I've always said Leora and Paul should have an apartment in Queensland Australia. No winter and nude 24/7 365 days a year!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well before I get out of here to go to work, I just like to say that the old saying is you "never make a decision when you're angry or upset", so with that I will definitely wait a while before I cancel my membership

No need to rush if you have time before it runs out.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On reflection it makes sense what you are saying with regard to cutting costs to " shop widow " the remainder as a possible purchase. But I still think that on that basis why would you cast aside your biggest asset " LEORA "?  T,he cost of her apartment would have been paid for time and again by the monies generated by her fan base, it doesn't make sound business sense to me.....and it hasn't been a matter to my mind of her "jumping ship", she has undoubtedly been pushed along with the others.

This is typical of US companies and I've worked for a few in my time, they'll happily spend $50,000 to save $5 just so they can write it off against Tax, as they will with all the compensation that gets paid out, it's now the same in the UK.

I agree Leora was a big asset, and no doubt brought in plenty of new premium subscribers, but knowing how ruthless RLC are, one has to ask do they really care now about her, or any of the others?

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, SierraTM a dit :

S'ils ont signé un contrat approprié avec RLC, il est probable qu'ils seront indemnisés pour la fermeture soudaine et cette marée leur plus pendant un certain temps jusqu'à ce qu'ils trouvent un nouvel emploi?

Et il est peu probable qu'ils peuvent avoir une longue carrière sous les caméras de sorte qu'il pourrait les faire vraiment bon pour passer au début et commencer une nouvelle carrière appropriée?

Juste mes pensées.

i do not think rlc plays the social worker !!! the participants are in a hurry because they have to leave the apartments when the notice for the owners is over. in France it goes from 1 to 3 months. so very difficult for students or people who do not work, to find a home quickly, and the participants had to receive a big blow on the head !!!

• Like 1

Personaly i found absolutely unbelievable that after this major failure,big site change i didn't recieved one single email explaining things or at minimal with apologies for such major changes,we on day had 24 houses and next day..8 houses.Any,i repeat Any respectable,professional company would had contact their clients.To bad the arrogance grown so big in them.spoiler alert episode 3 GIF.

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, Newark52 a dit :

Pour moi, cela est tout au sujet d'un exercice de réduction des coûts si vous regardez ce qui reste par rapport à ce qui était offert tout le plus grand appartement sans doute plus cher ont été retirés peu importe qui vit là-bas, cela ressemble à une entreprise qui est soit en difficulté financière ou d'un qui est coupé les frais généraux pour le rendre attrayant pour un acheteur possible.

Russia has left the global internet, to work with its own intranet, so foreign servers do not work anymore !!! there were many demonstrations in russia to oppose this, as many russian websites were going to be condemned, and rlc is one of them !!!

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i found absolutely unbelievable that after this major failure,big site change i didn't recieved one single email explaining things or at minimal with apologies for such major changes,we on day had 24 houses and next day..8 houses.Any,i repeat Any respectable,professional company would had contact their clients.To bad the arrogance grown so big in them.spoiler alert episode 3 GIF.

Done a runner with the cash....

running man abandon thread GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's was like Netflix had 500 shows and 500 movies available to clients one day and next day they cut to 50 movies and shows and didn't contact their clients about it..who da fok acts like this!?