Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Your frustration with this RLC is appropriate and it's understandable that the Russian type silence and secrecy of RLC is still happening, even after so many apartments just vanish without one single comment from RLC.... in my opinion RLC had every opportunity to inform us of the possible third reading of a propose law that was about to be signed into law by Putin, (which is just a internet Iron Curtain around Russia Law)... So my question is why RLC at least try to attempt to relocate these people from Russia into a more internet friendly country and that mystery question is still a mystery because the secrecy Within RLC is still happening. 

This matter has nothing to do with the Russian government
that's speculation, VHTV works well in russia
that's just bad management

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

This matter has nothing to do with the Russian government
that's speculation, VHTV works well in russia
that's just bad management

In fact VHTV just added another Russian Apartment today.

• Like 2

Fuck Putin and Russia. They can kiss my hairy ass. Also, fuck Putin's butt-buddy Trump for allowing this charade to perpetuate. I wanna see Leora and two assholes with 3 inch dicks are standing in the way! Before the 2016 election this kind of shit wouldn't have happened because our countries were ok with distrusting each other. Now it's a gotdamn circus!😡

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

oki thanks did u read 

It's just guesses for nobody except rlc knows the truth

The thing with Putin disconnecting from the WWW won't happen until sometime in November if it materializes at all.

My Personal belief is most of the Russian Apartments will be back but just not under RLC's Tutelage.

• Like 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The thing with Putin disconnecting from the WWW won't happen until sometime in November if it materializes at all.

My Personal belief is most of the Russian Apartments will be back but just not under RLC's Tutelage.

Stoney, do you think RLC is splitting the company? That might make sense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

agree with you completely but hope that they leave Russia and end up in europe all from the old apes and we will see them again