Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Dude from Cali east says, hey it's dry here. Blow a hit my way.

We used to say years ago   Take a Toke, Inhale the Smoke and Blow Your Fucking Mind.

I never touched the stuff so my Minds Intact until Alzheimer's kicks in.    :biggrin: 

• Like 5

Just now, StnCld316 said:

We used to say years ago   Take a Toke, Inhale the Smoke and Blow Your Fucking Mind.

I never touched the stuff so my Minds Intact until Alzheimer's kicks in.    :biggrin: 

Quite honestly, S, I've done it for so long I'm not even sure it has an affect any more. That is real. The days of me getting "stoned out of my mind" are ridiculously lost forever. these days it's like eating breakfast.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

OOT

Hi admin how comes that you wrote a comment 1 min ago and here written the post written 1 hour ago? 😁

So friends, where do we all go from here if there is no Leora, ever again? I know some of you are going through the 5 stages of grief right now, but who is willing to share what life after Leora will be? I will still be here because I am curious as to what happens next. I still like Linda because she has a banging bod and Martina because she looks like the Pink Ranger from the Power Rangers and she has a sweet face. Sorry i would break the code of conduct on our sweet lady's page by mentioning other women but maybe this could be therapeutic.

• Like 2