B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Sophie has now painted herself into a corner if she doesn't go through with it tonight. Teasing is great but there has to be anticipation of moving further. Tonight Sophie removes that anticipation thereby making the teasing worthless. 

She had her chance, actually quite a few chances and just wouldn't go through with anything more than kissing and rubbing ass.  Nothing but show.  Nothing but tease. 

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

Sophie has now painted herself into a corner if she doesn't go through with it tonight. Teasing is great but there has to be anticipation of moving further. Tonight Sophie removes that anticipation thereby making the teasing worthless. 

yes she is prisoner of her own game now

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

She had her chance, actually quite a few chances and just wouldn't go through with anything more than kissing and rubbing ass.  Nothing but show.  Nothing but tease. 

I agree but Amalia is a nail on sure fire certainty. As Elvis sang --- It's now or never!!!!'

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

yes she is prisoner of her own game now

Unfortunately she will win that game.  That gent came back for another try and he will be back again.  Amalia got shot down and sad to say she will also be back to try again.  They lose, Sofie wins.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Unfortunately she will win that game.  That gent came back for another try and he will be back again.  Amalia got shot down and sad to say she will also be back to try again.  They lose, Sofie wins.

I am not sure he will come back another time, it's first time he leaves like that , he finaly realize he was just the object of sofie

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I am not sure he will come back another time, it's first time he leaves like that , he finaly realize he was just the object of sofie

If he was smart he wouldn't but who says he's smart?😉

Just now, van the man said:

I have always been willing to do anything and everything so I would definitely think with my dick rather than my brains!! Is Sophie straight gay or bi? I'm not sure she knows!!!

Sofie is whatever  she feels like at a given moment.

• Like 1