B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

You could make a belated message similar to BBsq--but it might give us the wrong idea

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Kitty :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: My Kitty :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hehehe.Well..who doesn't love kitties😁.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona give you all my good people a little secret.....BBsq69 is kinda a big fan of Bella.😁.To bad i can't express my "love" for kitty because she is gone😿.

I thought I had kept that under wraps 

😁😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well it's been an exhausting, but fun, day for me (and probably everyone reading this forum for which I would apologise but we have such a low volume of posts on the forums on CC that posts stand out more). There was teasing on the bed and the couch, bating, sex and dancing, although not as much of the latter as I'd like,  so a big entertainment effort fro Belle💗 which is why RLC like her.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL You've really worked at that. You missed 

23. See Rosie 😀 Go crazy 

Truth is Belle ❤️ worked out what to do years ago. It took the other girls a while to catch up.

Hilarious... wish it were true more often