B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

TMI. LOL. My female cousin was older.

That might be glorious, did she teach you some thrills?....I hope so.....

When she was thirteen and I was ten
And like a gentle Southern wind
Well she made the moonlight shatter
Through the maples

Dubuque blues --   The association 1969 ?

After very difficult negotiations with Russian contacts, I've managed to obtain a copy of the RLC script given to Belle for her to follow during her stay in the apartment.  It is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL so NO SHARING outside this forum.

Belle Script - CONFIDENTIAL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona give you all my good people a little secret.....BBsq69 is kinda a big fan of Bella.😁.To bad i can't express my "love" for kitty because she is gone😿.

You could make a belated message similar to BBsq--but it might give us the wrong idea

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Kitty :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: My Kitty :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

After very difficult negotiations with Russian contacts, I've managed to obtain a copy of the RLC script given to Belle for her to follow during her stay in the apartment.  It is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL so NO SHARING outside this forum.

Belle Script - CONFIDENTIAL.jpg

LOL You've really worked at that. You missed 

23. See Rosie 😀 Go crazy 

Truth is Belle ❤️ worked out what to do years ago. It took the other girls a while to catch up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, West_California said:

The Man has Talents.....Cooking, Ironing.....Pleasing Belle.....A Different kind of Manly......One that still has a Sensitive side...

Yes. Many doubted him when he first came but Nate has shown his worth. Good choice Belle ❤️

• Like 1