B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

It's just an idea, Karina and Amira picked up clothes to ... maybe go to B4.

I think that's a real long shot.  I don't think B2 and B4 have much of any involvement with each other unless I'm missing a lot.

Think Karla and boyfriend will take Salma big bedroom pretty soon,they are very little in house and kinda feel is posible they are waiting th big move to main bedroom,But to be fair have no ideia If Salma is close to leave or not.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think Karla and boyfriend will take Salma big bedroom pretty soon,they are very little in house and kinda feel is posible they are waiting th big move to main bedroom,But to be fair have no ideia If Salma is close to leave or not.

He's leaving very soon 😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Frankster said:

Haven't people been saying for a long time that Salmas girlfriend is coming?

Salma doesn't have a girlfriend except Anabella.  She has a boyfriend that she went and stayed with for a week not long ago.

I don't want to always be negative, I make a big effort to be cheerful and positive, but what kind of party can there be with these girls, she'll end up doing a striptease in the big room, now that Valerie is gone, and Salma who looks like a boiled fish , I can not understand who animates the environment, even if it seems to me that Diva has taken to command in the apartment

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He's leaving very soon 😉 

Well that i wasn't expecting,Selma must be in Barca for a couple months by now..she must be also leaving in few weeks.Thanks for the info Noldus.