B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wouldn't talk shit about other girls in the apartment but if I was him reading all the stupidity that's said about him on this forum, I'd pretty much do the same thing. People wanna talk so much shit about guests they know shit about then turn around and cry when he doesn't like it or has something to say about it. I don't know him but I like him already.

What made you think he was talking to the members of this forum?? I just thought he was ranting just for the sake of it...

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

You all know I am something for myself, but I actually love that big nicely shaped belly of Salma! Too bad she shaved off her great bush.

anabelle really toasted her breasts, i imagine it's been posted before.

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

He reads CC and got really pissed off about some negative shit thrown at him...Obviously he doesn't bear a grudge...😏

I think he is just a regular guy with a proper job, someone who is rich enough to keep a "girlfriend" and don't need the money that RLC might be paying him or not.

I will be a little pissed too if I read what was said about me although I think it were all nothing much actually. Just some banter.

But because he is not very spontaneous, I hope he leaves soon. He is not helping Karla at all & not that he wants to anyway.

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

As always Salma never letsd anyone do anything to her or touch her pussy, Anabella tried but no

After Monica left this evening I started watching what was going on in B1, B2 and here in B4.  I tried to follow some of the goings on here once they came in from the dark terrace but things started getting stupid so I moved on and came back several times.  Karina tried to participate a little but she was very uncomfortable which is nothing new for her when it comes to sex.  Amira tried a little harder and actually seemed to have a good time.  Even skinny dipping in the pool with Diva and Debby.  She was into it.  At one point I came back and saw Salma on the sofa and Anabella dancing around with her phone and facetiming with her bf.  I got to see him and he's no prize.  Big round bald head with dark beard.  Can't imagine Anabella with him but they say love is blind.  Anyhow that must have made her horny and Salma was as well and that's when they went upstairs and had some fun.  Nice fun I might add.  Salma sure loves pussy.  She ate Anabella from several positions, licked her pussy, sucked her clit and even popped a finger in Anabella's ass which Anabella didn't mind at all. She ended up with a  nice big O. 

I'm sure quite a few of you watched them so you know what happened.  The only reason I''m bring this up is because of Fagen's post that Salma never lets anyone do anything to her or touch her pussy.  Sorry Fagen but that's not an accurate statement.  Salma has never let anyone EXCEPT Anabella near her pussy.  The past few weeks these girls have developed quite a relationship.  They spend almost all their time together and Salma no longer plays with anyone but Anabella.   Her pussy eating skills are exclusively Anabella's now.  We all have replay now so look at cam 2-3 at 00:43 am.   Anabella not only gets her fingers in Salma's pussy but Salma grabs her hand and pushes her fingers harder into her pussy.  This is at least the second or 3rd time Salma has let Anabella in that pussy.  I know because I follow everything these 2 do together.  Some of their sex together, like tonight, is pretty showy for the cams but they have had a couple serious nights that were all about each other and not us at all.  Those were very nice to watch and it was obvious that they are into each other.  OK I've run my mouth enough now but I just wanted to set the record straight about Salma. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sigfried said:

anabelle really toasted her breasts, i imagine it's been posted before.

Oh yes she did and not only her breasts.  Her ass is white as snow and everything else is bright pink and she has been suffering. I feel sorry for her but maybe next time she will remember the sunscreen. 😉

also this apartment, like B1 very boring, but it was predictable, the only thing was the useless show between Salma and Anabella with the use of the poor cucumber, I'm sorry because Anabelle has also become a show girl, following that boiled fish of Salma, also making useless sighs and unlikely masturbation, but surely RLC asks this and the girls perform

il y a 8 minutes, Kkru394 a dit :

Karla is off the apartment list 

I half-expected her to leave sooner than usual because of this situation with her bf.

It is a pity, partly also due to very poor management on RLC's part.

You allow your girls to bring in whoever they want and take time off, you get what you get and now you have to deal with this shit.

But RLC is a shit content provider who also can't manage those who literally produce the content that they show on their website.

fail empire strikes back GIF by Star Wars

• Like 1

WOW Karla, I didn't see that coming.  I had hoped that once your boyfriend had finished his visit with you that we would see you relaxed, refreshed and ready to enjoy the rest of your stay in B4.  Only you can decide what's best for you and I wish you well in whatever path you travel from here.  I hope you at least said goodbye to your housemates before you left but since they took the villa offline for your departure we will never know.

Goodbye Karla

so in the end he won that asshole of Karla's boyfriend, from a person who covers his face while having sex to avoid being seen, what can we expect, then very nice, while offending all the people watching him, who knows what he thought that he was doing his girlfriend in this apartment, if he read this forum, I'd like to tell him that his sweet girlfriend showed us her pussy many times

• Like 2