B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

I just now finished watching the replay of Salma and Anabella together tonight.  I really like watching them.  They can be showy when they want to and they can be downright silly when they want to and they can also be very loving when they want to.  Whatever mood they are in they always enjoy each other and I don't only mean in bed.  They just really have genuine feelings for each other and it shows.

Anabella missed a golden opportunity tonight though.  When she had Salma's legs spread wide open she could have gotten a taste of that pussy before Salma even knew what hit her but she didn't go for it.  Oh will, the time will come when she will.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just now finished watching the replay of Salma and Anabella together tonight.  I really like watching them.  They can be showy when they want to and they can be downright silly when they want to and they can also be very loving when they want to.  Whatever mood they are in they always enjoy each other and I don't only mean in bed.  They just really have genuine feelings for each other and it shows.

Anabella missed a golden opportunity tonight though.  When she had Salma's legs spread wide open she could have gotten a taste of that pussy before Salma even knew what hit her but she didn't go for it.  Oh will, the time will come when she will.

She might not be interrested in that.

As for feelings yes they have become good friends, but the sex thing is just for show 😉

• Like 2

Just now, Fagen said:

She might not be interrested in that.

That's true, she might not but it gives me something to look forward to and if it never happens then I really haven't lost anything, have I?

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Salma's acting is fucking hilarious...🤣

To be honest, I prefer by far watching Salma and her fake acting than Sofie , who we ALL know is a TOTAL FAKING game... I can't stand anymore her touches with the tip of her fingers ... and all of her acting ... At least with Salma, we have something to watch... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be honest, I prefer by far watching Salma and her fake acting than Sofie , who we ALL know is a TOTAL FAKING game... I can't stand anymore her touches with the tip of her fingers ... and all of her acting ... At least with Salma, we have something to watch... 

I agree so strongly about Sofie that I'm not even going touch on it.  It's pathetic.

At least when Salma is acting you can easily tell she's acting but she is playful and happy and still entertaining to watch.  When she isn't acting, like much of the time with Anabella you can also tell she's not acting and that is much better to watch.