B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

Just now, firewall said:

I like the carla face, I think it will be more interesting to watch than the old couples we seen in this place

When she arrived she was kinda funny and wild,then as months passed she got very depressed,not even cared to dress minimal ok(was always in pijama etc),maybe she now is happy again with new dude.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's a old apartment(that Last residents were Julia&pablo),not even that is new.

The last residents were Julio and Emma in this apartment that Carla and Yanai are in-located in Spain

Just now, ze81 said:

When she arrived she was kinda funny and wild,then as months passed she got very depressed,not even cared to dress minimal ok(was always in pijama etc),maybe she now is happy again with new dude.

this guy seems full of energy and nice, I don't think she will have time to depress I will check this couple for sure

Just now, happyone said:

The last residents were Julio and Emma in this apartment that Carla and Yanai are in-located in Spain

I messed things up,indeed was Julio and Emma(the girl with kinda large eyebrows).

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Is not a "Barca show" apartament..is a normal house,we should expect friends visits,family etc.In that Regard is positive to have anotehr one avaliable,now we have five houses.Only bad thing is that girl isn't new at all.

and she have some very hot girl friends

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

this guy seems full of energy and nice, I don't think she will have time to depress I will check this couple for sure

If you did catch her first stay Gess could be pretty exciting,Personaly seen her for almost a year so not excited,but is one more normal house online,lets cheer to that!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

He keeps saying we got nothing to do in life and he called us sick Bastards

We don't get the action but he does because he has money

He keeps telling us to go fuck our mother.

thank you, as I always say that it is a help for those who do not know English, now I am too old to learn it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Correct---but not necessarily in that order :biggrin:

the lesbian couple first, after alma/stefan, after adriana/daniel, after emma/julio and now carla/yanai if you prefer :biggrin:

1 minute ago, firewall said:

this is an apartment where lived also alma/stefan and adriana/daniel and a lesbian couple also at the beginning 

You're older than me in rlc fire,didn't  catch neither alma/Stefan or the lesbian couple,only seen from Adriana and Daniel forward.