Please name the American celebrities...for 10 points

Ryan Renolds     Michael Buble

Justin Beeber     William Shatner

Ryan Gosling     Kiefer Sutherland

Drake                 Mike Meyers

Seth Rogan      Mathew Parry

Michael J Fox  Keanu Reeves

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

What accent would that be? Southern, Midwest, California, Boston, NYC, ... Canadian?

Only an opinion but she sounds like a woman I knew from Burlington in Vermont, so New England-ish with a bit of Canadian perhaps?  Any other suggestions. anyone?

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

Please name the American celebrities ... for 10 points

Ryan Renolds Michael Buble

Justin Beeber William Shatner

Ryan Gosling Kiefer Sutherland

Drake Mike Meyers

Seth Rogan Mathew Parry

Michael J Fox Keanu Reeves

You forgot Dan Aykroyd

• Like 1

Is something mentally wrong with Asia, that she continually allows this to happen, or sadly she is continually unaware that it's happening, but in my opinion I would not like anyone to steal from me, to hurt me physically, and especially to cheat on me, so with that said this guy deserves zero of my respect.... and yes this is just my opinion because I know there's a lot of guys that think "he's the man", but I just feel the opposite towards him

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Please name the American celebrities...for 10 points

Ryan Renolds     Michael Buble

Justin Beeber     William Shatner

Ryan Gosling     Kiefer Sutherland

Drake                 Mike Meyers

Seth Rogan      Mathew Parry

Michael J Fox  Keanu Reeves

I don't know exactly but most of these on the list are Canadian   Keanu Reeves Lebanon

il y a 2 minutes, esanders9863 a dit :

Is something mentally wrong with Asia, that she continually allows this to happen, or sadly she is continually unaware that it's happening, but in my opinion I would not like anyone to steal from me, to hurt me physically, and especially to cheat on me, so with that said this guy deserves zero of my respect.... and yes this is just my opinion because I know there's a lot of guys that think "he's the man", but I just feel the opposite towards him

I know there's split opinion on this, but personally I don't think Asia has a clue.  She'll work it out eventually, the shit will hit the fan, and she'll be the innocent victim.  Worst of all, she'll be living with the knowledge that a few thousand people watched it happen.

• Like 2