Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

il y a 2 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I said it from day one. He is a dumbass cheating asshole..End of story!

That mild?  He deserves "motherfucking" in there somewhere, at least.

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

I know there's split opinion on this, but personally I don't think Asia has a clue.  She'll work it out eventually, the shit will hit the fan, and she'll be the innocent victim.  Worst of all, she'll be living with the knowledge that a few thousand people watched it happen.

I wouldn't wish that day on anyone, whenever that day is when she finds out

Just now, franklin said:

That mild?  He deserves "motherfucking" in there somewhere.

It's fun to see how some people here now turn around and agree with me. Before I was just a "troll" 😉 

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

That not what you asked his mam are frome England and father from Hawaii 

Keanu Reeves was born in Lebanon. He is one-quarter Chinese, one-quarter Hawaiian, half-English, and a Canadian citizen. He attended four high schools, playing hockey and soccer before dropping out at 17. He was raised in Hawaii, Australia, New York, andCanada, where he did his first professional acting.

<Mike Meyers parents are from England.  Everyone in Canada has parents from somewhere else FFS

I just watched where he put Asia's things back on the table next to the bed. Not only is he playing her for a fool and is a cheating bastard. He also bring home women and fuck them on cam even though they have not agreed to be fucked on cam. That guy deserves to be kicked out on the street where he belongs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

........... Everyone in Canada has parents from somewhere else FFS 

That's is a real statement? Every one or just these that on the list?

BTW, The last "word" is superfluous

For those who don't have a sub so couldn't watch, here's what happened when Hakeem got caught out in his lies.  When American Woman found Asia's cosmetics in the bathroom, she first kept it to herself, then lured Mr B into the balcony room.  She then came out and locked him in saying that she was going to leave him there while she searched round the apartment.  No microphone in the balcony so no idea what Mr B said but she let him out.  She then asked "Why do you have all that girl stuff in your bathroom?"  "It doesn't matter" says Mr B.  "It does matter" replies AW.  Mr B then plays it cool  "What's girl's stuff?" he says. "The pink eraser, the deodorant, that's all girl's stuff.  Like, I saw that, whose is that?" says AW.  Of course, Mr B doesn't answer but AW pushes "Answer the question!".  He then begins to panic and comes up with a pathetic excuse saying that it has always been there, it was just junk left over when he moved in, and he doesn't bother throwing away because it smells nice so he uses it as air freshener.  AW didn't buy it, but shut up anyway.  Later she double checked when she went back to the bathroom again and found Asia's hairbrush.  She then asks Mr B about that.  "Why would you touch things that don't belong to you" he says.  Mr B then flips the whole argument round to make her feel guilty about what she discovered.  She shuts up again.  You can bet your life that if she ever gets invited round again, she'll do more snooping.  This could get even more interesting!

• Like 4

il y a 42 minutes, kris66 a dit :

It's fun to see how some people here now turn around and agree with me. Before I was just a "troll" 😉 

Don't flatter yourself.  I've always said he was a cunt.  Interesting, but still a cunt.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rebliz said:

That's is a real statement? Every one or just these that on the list?

BTW, The last "word" is superfluous

me, everyone at work, my class when I was in school.  Stay away from stuff you don't understand

He could have probably saved himself a lot of grief if he would have just told her it was his sister's stuff or his cousin's or something. The fact that he didn't have an excuse ready for when a girl would eventually find all that stuff is both ridiculous and very amature.

• Like 1