Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

il y a 21 minutes, ektomo a dit :

I'm not sure If I found it, mate. Is it the part where she's lying on her side looking at the phone while the other hand is under the covers? Not sure she is doing the deed, though. The time is on the top left hand corner, right? That's what you're referring to?

How long was she at it?  A few seconds?

Yep!  Definite jiggling of the duvet and an inspection of the sticky fingers.  It was the best 5 seconds ever!  🤣😈

• Like 1

There are some changes in Asia(for better)but as long as she accepts him back and back after he eats outside she will never be the "Boss",r minds of that married woman or man that know the partners are betraying them week after week but they just "look to the side" like nothing hapened..a lot of times is because they have children and don't want them to get hurt.But in this case..unless is everything arranged between them..doesn't make sense.

37 minutes ago, franklin said:

Yep!  Definite jiggling of the duvet and an inspection of the sticky fingers.  It was the best 5 seconds ever!  🤣😈

Ahh. Gotcha. 'You is be sooo right'

Please don't ask me what accent I'm trying to emulate. Perhaps a guy with an IQ of 50.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, ektomo said:

And they had a conversation about his work shift for today while still shagging.

chris jericho what GIF by CBC

Haha,, so true.. he even looked at his phone...(silently begging it to ring no doubt)...I hate to say it.. but I think she was glad she had something in her... just a shame its a man who cannot treat a lady like a queen..

• Like 1