Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

This is getting weird.  Asia lovingly watching Mr B shave his beard off, civil conversation, caring, sharing...

If they start behaving any more like a couple they'll end up becoming a couple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

This is getting weird.  Asia lovingly watching Mr B shave his beard off, civil conversation, caring, sharing...

Maybe that last girl shook him to the core.

13 hours ago, franklin said:

Remember were they are..in a cam site,something's aren't what they look like,seen that many times(specialy in VH),already seing her treating him so good time after time after time after he vanish for days or after being with another womans doesn't make sense.Think that only happens precisely because they are in a cam site.

• Like 1

Well, fuck me.  I go away for the weekend and something interesting happens.  A couple of weeks ago, Mr Boombastic was complaining that Camo "bury-me-in-a-Y-shaped-coffin" Girl had blocked his mobile phone, and now she's back again?  She's clearly getting something from him that she ain't getting elsewhere.  And now Asia is pissed off with him - discovery of more clues to his shenanigans or has he just been ignoring her as usual?  I'll have to catch up on Replay.