Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Il y a 13 heures, ze81 a dit :

Well wasn't expecting this..Hakeem is in house.

This apartment has become unpredictable once again, with both Asia's and Mr B's work schedules changed.  I suppose the only predictable event now is Asia's weekly loss of virginity to the resident c**t.  Tune in tomorrow.

On a more perky note, Asia's boobs are looking truly fine today.  😋

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, franklin said:

This apartment has become unpredictable once again, with both Asia's and Mr B's work schedules changed.  I suppose the only predictable event now is Asia's weekly loss of virginity to the resident c**t.  Tune in tomorrow.

On a more perky note, Asia's boobs are looking truly fine today.  😋

"Only predictable event now is Asia weekly loss of virginity to the resident c**t" 😂.PS..frank my friend you only missed by one day..the sex of the couple was today.That leaves a empty spot this week in Hakeem book..my bet..the heavier girl.Nice to see the house unpredictable again..tired of knowing when and how the shows,sex,bates will happen in the other houses(mainly Barca places).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Oh. Damn. I missed nothing, I take it?

Well he did show a little more care and affection for Asia,,, cuddling on the bed after.. small talk...Hope he realises that  she is beginning to care for him...(so it appears)..

Il y a 4 heures, ze81 a dit :

"Only predictable event now is Asia weekly loss of virginity to the resident c**t" 😂.PS..frank my friend you only missed by one day..the sex of the couple was today.That leaves a empty spot this week in Hakeem book..my bet..the heavier girl.Nice to see the house unpredictable again..tired of knowing when and how the shows,sex,bates will happen in the other houses(mainly Barca places).

LOL - that one slipped by unnoticed!!  🤣

• Upvote 1

I'm finding this new "lovey-dovey" attitude of Mr B a bit hard to work out.  He and Asia seem to be acting more like a couple and the amount of quality time they spend together in and apparently out of the apartment has risen beyond all expectation.  There's got to be a twist in the story-line somewhere! 

"Has Hakeem been blown away by his lovers? Has he turned over a new leaf and become a decent bloke?  Is Asia really a witch, and added a sex-drive reducing potion to Hakeem's drinks?  Watch this week's exciting episodes to find out!....."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, franklin said:

I'm finding this new "lovey-dovey" attitude of Mr B a bit hard to work out.  He and Asia seem to be acting more like a couple and the amount of quality time they spend together in and apparently out of the apartment has risen beyond all expectation.  There's got to be a twist in the story-line somewhere! 

"Has Hakeem been blown away by his lovers? Has he turned over a new leaf and become a decent bloke?  Is Asia really a witch, and added a sex-drive reducing potion to Hakeem's drinks?  Watch this week's exciting episodes to find out!....."

Dont think Hakeem will change,he will adapt and do more things with Asia but from what i seen he likes to have several diferent ladies,and honestly if they become just a normal couple then place will be a lot less interesting.Kinda feel they will do more things together(like you remarked),Hakeem will continue being with other girls(in cams or outside)and Asia..well she will just pretend nothing happens as usualy.

• Like 1