Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

9 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Yup. I'm somewhat bewildered by this development.

Bewildered is an understatement.  Asia must be really scared that she's going to lose everything and have no place to go so she is willing to accept whatever shit he piles on her.  I really feel bad for her but she has to do what she thinks she has to do.

30 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Bewildered is an understatement.  Asia must be really scared that she's going to lose everything and have no place to go so she is willing to accept whatever shit he piles on her.  I really feel bad for her but she has to do what she thinks she has to do.

Think you are partially correct,they just need to get minimal good in the house and will continue with the cash flow.Glad both are talking again,don't expect them to become a couple but roommates that get along ok why not.

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Well she has been so attentive to him...but he keeps her missionary... now getting more physical  holding her down.. but she need to be more assertive...( hmm does she even know what that means).... I guess we can all say whatever we want... until the next time he brings another girl home....

On 7/15/2019 at 9:47 PM, nagachilli2 said:

My suggestion is to kick his sorry arse out and replace him with 3 of her hot workmates...😏:biggrin:

NagaC...lol

On 7/15/2019 at 6:58 PM, dontgetnone said:

Hakeem on the other hand has it made in the shade and could care less about Asia as long as she doesn't upset the apple cart.

As far as he is concerned..she is there for him to cum dump...she deserves so much better but could money be a huge factor here?.   Possibly and it appears to be enough for her to stay despite the crap Hakeem does to her..(playing catch up here)

More lovey-dovey stuff from both of them, but none of it leading to Mr B playing hide-the-helmet.  Apart from that, anyone would think they were a couple.

As Asia tried a dry run of the cowgirl position yesterday, I was hopeful of seeing it undergoing a full road test today.  Maybe later.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, franklin said:

More lovey-dovey stuff from both of them, but none it leading to Mr B playing hide-the-helmet.  Apart from that, anyone would think they were a couple.

As Asia tried a dry run of the cowgirl position yesterday, I was hopeful of seeing it undergoing a full road test today.  Maybe later.

Haha...A dry run.

Ironically, that's the epitome of their sex life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Seems Asia is working less,no girls in house from Hakeem,no surprises.With her in house he have to go stay with the girls outside.Thn in house with Asia the few sex of them is boring and monotonous,just..let me open legs..ok..i am gona go top of you...pounding..some mmm,Hamm..mmm..ten minutes later is over.