Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

When was the last time Hakeem brought a girl..maybe a week ago.House needs some excitement,bring a new girl Hakeem if you don't mind.Not the American girl or the girl with tats..but a new one if you can.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

When was the last time Hakeem brought a girl..maybe a week ago.House needs some excitement,bring a new girl Hakeem if you don't mind.Not the American girl or the girl with tats..but a new one if you can.

The fun will decrease with each visit, until it's just boring. 

Now only asia can save the apartment. If she move Haakim out, bring real Friends, the whole thing will look much better. 😃

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

The fun will decrease with each visit, until it's just boring. 

Now only asia can save the apartment. If she move Haakim out, bring real Friends, the whole thing will look much better. 😃

She could bring that tall blonde girlfriend..🤤.

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

Who??   did I miss her?

Was some few weeks ago,Asia arrived home with a nice looking,tall blonde girlfriend(maybe someone that works in same place as her)They chat for some time in balcony etc,then both girls gone out to watch a movie in cinema or something,but that was the only visit from that girl,maybe she will return one day.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I have one word to say,one single word........Missionary🤣.

Yup. That's basically their mission. 😉

On a side note - Good god - Asia, can't sing at all and now I've just sadly discovered, we can also add dancing to that list.

Poor girl - I think those activities are her passion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ektomo said:

On a side note - Good god - Asia, can't sing at all and now I've just sadly discovered, we can also add dancing to that list.

Hehe very true,she seems to have the same "talent" to dancing as Elaine..oh no dancing GIF by HULU.But as long as she have fun doing it that's all that matter.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ektomo said:

But she may not be the worst :biggrin:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, happyone said:

But she may not be the worst :biggrin:

Haha. Yup. She's probably not the worst.

But she sure is in the vicinity. She can easily be one of these bad singers. That pretty much saddens me the most - that she's quite delusional about her singing.

Man, she was thundering out song after song at max volume and intensity - Oh well, as long as it makes her happy and me keeping the mute button on the ready.