Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I would call it pretty pathetic.  Asia watched tv through almost all of it with a totally bored look on her face and of course Hakeem couldn't cum.  He was barely half hard .

Hi dont, I'd look bored and be watching TV if he was barely half hard and couldn't cum too. 

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Happy next open topic we should rethink the topic name..seems the "Lovers" are gone..Maybe next time rename it..Asia,Hakeem and weekend escapades.😄.

I did make a minor change per your request 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, franklin said:

And they had a conversation about his work shift for today while still shagging.

chris jericho what GIF by CBC

Hakeemy: Hey, Asia >huff< >puff< >snort< >huff< I'll be >huff< working late >puff< tonight. >puff< Like maybe >snort< 6 hours which is like >puff< 5 hours >huff< and 59 minutes more >puff< >huff< than how long >puff< >snort< we fuck.

Asiatac: >snore< >snore< Uh. You said something? >snore< Hey! Is that your dick? >snore<

Hakeemy: Oh! >puff< You've met >puff< Limpy.

It's pretty terrible, I know. They bring out the terrible.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ektomo said:

I caught the start of their couch clustering but had to leave to take the dog to the acupuncturist (Don't ask but it works). Looks like I didn't miss anything.

You missed a lot ek,was him on top..then a lìttle more him on top..and after..more him on top..Asia did moved a little..Not to much because she would look alive and healthy..also..they got a two in one thing..sex and talk about work at same time.Pretty hot stuffff😅.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

You missed a lot ek,was him on top..then a lìttle more him on top..and after..more him on top..Asia did moved a little..Not to much because she would look alive and healthy..also..they got a two in one thing..sex and talk about work at same time.Pretty hot stuffff😅.

😂😂

• Upvote 1

Asia masturbating!!!  Check out Replay at 01.00.28  😋

11 minutes later Mr B finally comes to bed and tries to initiate sex. Much earlier she had tried to persuade him to come to bed but as usual he was more interested in his phone.

"No" she says, "Don't touch me" ..... "Why,?  Are you tired?" asks Mr B.  "No, I'm not happy" says Asia

"You're mad at me so you don't want to make love to me?"  asks Mr B.  "I'm tired" replies Asia, then quickly turning to look Mr B in the face says "I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY!"

So, the fight back has begun...  Good old Asia!

30 minutes ago, franklin said:

Asia masturbating!!!  Check out Replay at 01.00.28  😋

11 minutes later Mr B finally comes to bed and tries to initiate sex. Much earlier she had tried to persuade him to come to bed but as usual he was more interested in his phone.

"No" she says, "Don't touch me" ..... "Why,?  Are you tired?" asks Mr B.  "No, I'm not happy" says Asia

"You're mad at me so you don't want to make love to me?"  asks Mr B.  "I'm tired" replies Asia, then quickly turning to look Mr B in the face says "I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY!"

So, the fight back has begun...  Good old Asia!

I'm not sure If I found it, mate. Is it the part where she's lying on her side looking at the phone while the other hand is under the covers? Not sure she is doing the deed, though. The time is on the top left hand corner, right? That's what you're referring to?

How long was she at it?  A few seconds?

• Like 1