B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

4 hours ago, ektomo said:

Well, whatever the case may be. Perhaps something awoke in her last night but she's openly masturbating like crazy right now. Go figure.

Another mockery with the clients of the RLC. Chinese Sex Doll Will Deliver More Pleasure ...

• Like 1

Karina Can Cum, It is nice to see she is a perfectly normal young lady, who has wants and needs that need to be satisfied from deep down in those inner desires of orgasmic proportions.

Image result for fireworks gifsImage result for fireworks gifsImage result for explosion gifs

I always knew she could let go of her inhibitions, and that was AWESOME KARINA, More please and don't hold anything back.

Just let go and go for it.

Image result for just do it

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Karina Can Cum, It is nice to see she is a perfectly normal young lady, who has wants and needs that need to be satisfied from deep down in those inner desires of orgasmic proportions.

Image result for fireworks gifsImage result for fireworks gifsImage result for explosion gifs

Just a shame she was covered, or else would have been nice, but hopefully one day if we are lucky.

26 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Just a shame she was covered, or else would have been nice, but hopefully one day if we are lucky.

Will Amira ever become a normal young lady, or will she forever be just frigid and have no sexual desires from deep within that have to be satisfied ????

The Million Dollar Question

Of Hell, I already know the answer, that is why Serafrozen and Amira became friends in the first place, They are just alike in so many ways. They both were very cold inside with little or no desire to be sexually satisfied or frozen like a rock from the waist down. There is not enough heat in Beautiful Sunny Barcelona to thaw out that iceberg.

Image result for Iceberg Pictures above and below Water

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Will Amira ever become a normal young lady, or will she forever be just frigid and have no sexual desires from deep within that have to be satisfied ????

The Million Dollar Question

Of Hell, I already know the answer, that is why Serafrozen and Amira became friends in the first place, They are just alike in so many ways. They both were very cold inside with little or no desire to be sexually satisfied or frozen like a rock from the waist down. There is not enough heat in Beautiful Sunny Barcelona to thaw out that iceberg.

Image result for Iceberg Pictures above and below Water

If you count the names displayed at the moment at RLC you'll find 25 names in 8 different flats, comparing to exactly a month ago, it should be 25% or less than before, let's say that RLC is paying monthly salary to each name, so it means now they are paying 75% less salaries, if you'll check the couples flat in RLC replay since the crises happened, you'll find big Zero, now let's talk about Barcelona flats, count with me, 14 girls and 2 guys, 14 girls in 4 flats, the crisis happened, RLC need support from both, the girls and the customers. now one by one, B1 : 3 girls absolutely fine and real and fun and alive, B2 : 3 girls, one fake and 2 forced to be there for some reason, B4 ( Villa ) : 6 girls found themselves suddenly in Barcelona Spain, in a villa with swimming pool, did they work to earn their stay, negative, B5 : the lazy couple and no need to talk about them or mentioning even they are part of the project, so negative and big zero in the couples flat ( ouuta Barxca ) , negative for B2, B4 and B5, so we left with Amilia and Damira, the time those girls were having their boyfriend around, RLC decided to separate them when thing were really working fine and fun was always there in B3, can you imagine, 25 name over all, 14 girls should be thankful they are having vacation in Spain, and only 2 o3 ( Megan didn't start yet ), who's willing to support the project and make the customers happy to make sure they'll pay monthly, now where is the management skills in that?

Morning gents.  I just got back a few minutes ago from an excellent morning of bass fishing on Lake Crook.  6 hours of fishing and I caught 9 nice bass including an 8lb 2oz monster which is close to my personal best.  Hotter than hell on the lake but this is Texas, it gets that way.

This is the first apartment I've checked on because I see B4 is UM.  I'm assuming a new girl coming in to take Valerie's bed.  I hope she and Numi get along good.  

I'm glad to hear Karina had a nice bate this morning.  I'm not a fan of solo bates but it shows that maybe Karina is stepping up her game a bit even though I read it was under a tent.  I can't remember hearing that she has bated at all since she got here.

I read that Sofie and Amalia left B2 an hour or so ago.  What was she doing there?  Nobody said anything about her and Sofie doing anything and I'd be incredibly surprised to hear they did.  Sofie is all show and no go and nowhere near Amalia's league.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Morning gents.  I just got back a few minutes ago from an excellent morning of bass fishing on Lake Crook.  6 hours of fishing and I caught 9 nice bass including an 8lb 2oz monster which is close to my personal best.  Hotter than hell on the lake but this is Texas, it gets that way.

This is the first apartment I've checked on because I see B4 is UM.  I'm assuming a new girl coming in to take Valerie's bed.  I hope she and Numi get along good.  

I'm glad to hear Karina had a nice bate this morning.  I'm not a fan of solo bates but it shows that maybe Karina is stepping up her game a bit even though I read it was under a tent.  I can't remember hearing that she has bated at all since she got here.

I read that Sofie and Amalia left B2 an hour or so ago.  What was she doing there?  Nobody said anything about her and Sofie doing anything and I'd be incredibly surprised to hear they did.  Sofie is all show and no go and nowhere near Amalia's league.  

Negative for Sophie and Amalia, Amalia vested and stayed for a while, Sophie wear her swimming suit and they were both off to the beach, so rest assured that all remain the same, no management involved...