B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

3 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

And as usual , views been done and over, the couple can go home, Sophie can sleep well, and tomorrow more credit to all of them from what we have paid...

The only good thing is that this money source will dry out soon. If RLC really thinks that the current Barcelona approach is enough to get people to pay sufficient, they will surely have a second bad awakening in a few weeks.

• Like 3

SO now we are to play spin the bottle to get dressed , now that is unique concept. B-2 is BE SCREWED BUT GOOD. First Karina's Crap show tonight and now Sophie ruining Belle's legacy with her controlling seriously stupid games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The only good thing is that this money source will dry out soon. If RLC really thinks that the current Barcelona approach is enough to get people to pay sufficient, they will surely have a second bad awakening in a few weeks.

It's a wild guess but I'm just saying that RLC might have a better idea what works then you (or me or anyone on CC). It's their business and they see the numbers. Numbers say Sofie is the most popular girl as she was 15 months ago. RLC have more invested in this than any of us and whatever brings in the viewers is what they happened. After what happened last week, I don't think they are much bothered about ethos just now. And I doubt what happens right now in Barcelona is actually as important as losing so many star couples.

• Like 1

If I may add something and no one get offended, I assume there are some free users watching the free cams on RLC, and they are reading here what's happening on premium cams, if I may suggest, no one to add comments like X or Y of the girls is bating while she's not, cause like that the free users might pay to premium to watch their favorite girl Naked or bating, I'm not saying always negative comments, but at least the positive ones should be always true, by this way also we can stop the potential customers from paying them, and I think at the end RLC management will have no choice but reconsidering what's happening in the remaining 8 flats, and they might control them, Thanks...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

SO now we are to play spin the bottle to get dressed , now that is unique concept. B-2 is BE SCREWED BUT GOOD. First Karina's Crap show tonight and now Sophie ruining Belle's legacy with her controlling seriously stupid games.

Yes when Belle💗put her panties on, it was like the bizarro version of Spin the Bottle. I'm not going to criticise too much, for once, because there is the Nat efactor. However next time these 2 girls find themselves alone I hope to see a lot more. They are both capable of putting on a very hot show, even Sofie.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's a wild guess but I'm just saying that RLC might have a better idea what works then you (or me or anyone on CC). It's their business and they see the numbers. Numbers say Sofie is the most popular girl as she was 15 months ago. RLC have more invested in this than any of us and whatever brings in the viewers is what they happened. After what happened last week, I don't think they are much bothered about ethos just now. And I doubt what happens right now in Barcelona is actually as important as losing so many star couples.

You do realize that RLC is really on the losing track right now, don't you?

Please do not confuse the top cam with success for RLC. Barcelona as the only content will not work. If you really think that there are many people who pay $30-40 a month just to watch one fake show after another, you are certainly wrong. 

• Like 2

Please do not confuse the top cam with success for RLC. Barcelona as the only content will not work. If you really think that there are many people who pay $30-40 a month just to watch one fake show after another, you are certainly wrong. 

Very well said...

• Like 1

I don't know who made you all things knowledgeable about RLC marketing, but you have no idea regarding the future of RLC.  Nor do you speak for the rest of us.

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Showtime says the show is over folks time for you two to go home so I can do my thing and go to bed.

Now was I right or was I right, you can read her like a book you have read 100 times. Sophie please give it up already and get real.

• Like 2