B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3 / July #1

Sofie's guest is a cute little thing.  No tits but pretty face, nice petite body with no tats.  I'm sure she isn't interested in anything but a friendly visit with her friend but that's ok.  She's still nice to look at especially since she just got out of the shower

I know I said I was done posting here, but I should be honest with all the voyeurs out there and membership of CC. I have real soft spot for the girl next door type of girl, I am not really into the show girls, or high and mighty girls. I am really into the more normal everyday girls that choose to step out of their box and come to join the project. 

AMIRA and KARINA both are those type of girls, very much living a normal life as much it can be in front of the cameras.

I don't know if my expectations were too high for these two on the second visit to Barcelona or what, but I find myself unsatisfied with their participation this time around. I guess I thought it would be much more relaxed and more open, but they both are still on guard all the time, and look to be very cautious most of the time. I have seen them both more relaxed after drinking a little, but they both are not really drinkers, so they stay very much on edge and aware of the cameras, this does not allow them to treat the voyeur's to who they really are, and it has really not been the experience I expected, but alas that is RLC, we very seldom get what we expect, except from the showgirls and their nightly shows. 

So with that I will always be there watching because I like to watch, it is my fetish, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised by Amira and Karina, but I am not holding my breath.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have real soft spot for the girl next door type of girl, I am not really into the show girls, or high and mighty girls. I am really into the more normal everyday girls that choose to step out of their box and come to join the project. 

Me too, Thes...👍

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I know I said I was done posting here, but I should be honest with all the voyeurs out there and membership of CC. I have real soft spot for the girl next door type of girl, I am not really into the show girls, or high and mighty girls. I am really into the more normal everyday girls that choose to step out of their box and come to join the project. 

AMIRA and KARINA both are those type of girls, very much living a normal life as much it can be in front of the cameras.

I don't know if my expectations were too high for these two on the second visit to Barcelona or what, but I find myself unsatisfied with their participation this time around. I guess I thought it would be much more relaxed and more open, but they both are still on guard all the time, and look to be very cautious most of the time. I have seen them both more relaxed after drinking a little, but they both are not really drinkers, so they stay very much on edge and aware of the cameras, this does not allow them to treat the voyeur's to who they really are, and it has really not been the experience I expected, but alas that is RLC, we very seldom get what we expect, except from the showgirls and their nightly shows. 

So with that I will always be there watching because I like to watch, it is my fetish, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised by Amira and Karina, but I am not holding my breath.

The problem is that RLC has almost accustomed us to the fact that the girls who come to these apartments, do it for the show only, so we almost forget that some girls are present to act normally while playing a little bit game of sand cams not to go too far in their principle

Karina and Amira are these kind of girls, for my part I really like this duo, it shows that they are friends very close, the roommate is going well, the girls look pretty happy, they smile and laugh together

In fact she reconciles me with my voyeur side because I must be on the alert if I want to see beautiful things and I can say that I saw a lot with these two girls

It is certain that to see girls naked all day is very nice but at a given moment there are no more surprises and we get tired quickly while a girl who gives things from time to time, leaves the viewer always on alert, well, that's just my point of view

I like both in any case 😉

• Like 2

Maybe house will be better,more natural,more spontaneous and without shows after shows when Sophie leaves,depends who will replace her.Gess still a couple months left..meanwhile and fallowing the Sophie script..her dude "friend" will apear one more time for the usual stuff.One thing for sure would be great to finaly see the nice big bedroom with a natural girl that just did what she wanted without tiking to much of cams,positions,and what should be done or not..think last one i seen in b2 was Nicole and then a girl with short brown hair,both did what they wanted..and for some time b2 was almost a normal place,was pretty nice to watch.