Nikki & Archi (2019) Part #1

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when nikki gave a blowjob he got hard but once she stop he losty erection, morgiana or whatever really want to fuck and might have a threesome, it is definetely organised,could also be an agreed payback  since Archi played with that hot girl.but for some reasson i realy like them.they do tease they are improvising with their nights,and do bit a bit everything.they are not all in hardcore that you are geting bored in a week or two,to me all those things they do (even if it is staged) looks for some reason natural.they are the ones that really gave an efford for their stupid partys all the night something diferent,and tonight was something like a bachelor party 😄

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

when nikki gave a blowjob he got hard but once she stop he losty erection, morgiana or whatever really want to fuck and might have a threesome, it is definetely organised,could also be an agreed payback  since Archi played with that hot girl.but for some reasson i realy like them.they do tease they are improvising with their nights,and do bit a bit everything.they are not all in hardcore that you are geting bored in a week or two,to me all those things they do (even if it is staged) looks for some reason natural.they are the ones that really gave an efford for their stupid partys all the night something diferent,and tonight was something like a bachelor party 😄

Agreed. And I'm glad they are improving.