Nikki & Archi (2019) Part #1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Well the friendzone had a chance but he keeps trying to kiss her that's why she is running from him then locked him out the bedroom 😂😂

He was whispering outside the door in shit 😂😂

Hahahahahahhaha damn 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all it was still an entertaining night to watch and more exciting than most of what goes on at Sergio/Melissa's place. I hope Nikki/Archi can maintain this level of interest, unlike Hunter and Piper who have gone back to being a dull apartment.

i Hear nikki told she have some problems with health bcz Archi have some sex with Asian girll with out condom , and nikki know abt him do this just yesterday . some freind send her pic from this forum((((

And i think this reason why we are never see group sex this appartament/nikki very love him. i hope Archi fix this .

Just now, Eka Zumi said:

i Hear nikki told she have some problems with health bcz Archi have some sex with Asian girll with out condom , and nikki know abt him do this just yesterday . some freind send her pic from this forum((((

And i think this reason why we are never see group sex this appartament/nikki very love him. i hope Archi fix this .

I believe they will 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

All in all it was still an entertaining night to watch and more exciting than most of what goes on at Sergio/Melissa's place. I hope Nikki/Archi can maintain this level of interest, unlike Hunter and Piper who have gone back to being a dull apartment.

Yep I fully agreee

This sh*t was really funny 🤣 now it's time for him to unleash the beast 🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i wonder this gonna go in archives?

I think the users who save the videos are still saving them for the archive even with all the issues, hopefully whatever is messing up the archive is fixed soon without any videos disappearing and the newer videos can be archived in time.

8 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I think the users who save the videos are still saving them for the archive even with all the issues, hopefully whatever is messing up the archive is fixed soon without any videos disappearing and the newer videos can be archived in time.

I believe they will put everything new in a queue until the archives are fixed then they will add them

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't recall them ever being anything but dull!

It's very clear that Archi's going to fuck as many girls as he can. Nikki on the other hand is not going to do anything special with any guy and it's probably from what they've said before, she's very much in love with Archi. I'm sorry for the expression but... silly girl like many others!