B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

you say that because RLC prevents you from coming back Premium, otherwise you would be a member of RLC for a long time

In fact, it makes me laugh to see that each of your comments transpire your frustration 😂

since i'm having a hard time sleeping and only getting a cat nap now and then, i thought i would take the time to address your post.  RLC can not prevent me from coming back.  if you recall correctly from over 2 years ago, i was not getting any response to numerous emails that I sent there support group because i'm sure they were still fuming about my email that i sent them that got me banned.  about 5 or 6 months after i was banned, they finally took the time to email me and tell me that they had thought about the email and understood my frustration with them and excepted my apology and that if i wanted to join again i could.  after being gone for the 5 or 6 months i realized that i was getting all i needed through the forum and if you recall i had a very close friend of mine sending me pics and vids of what i was interested in.  so mr moos54, you don't have a clue about what you just posted about me and my arrangement with RLC.  i could come back right now but i choose not to!!  yes, i read about Damira and Salma and others doing things that i would like to see but that's as far as it goes.  if you notice, i'm not asking for anyone to send me any pics or videos of anything these girls have been doing.  there are a few members that will send me a treat from time to time in which i thank them sincerely for and that's as far as it goes.  i believe that RLC doesn't care one bit about you or me or anyone else for that matter and bringing back Carla again with a supposed new bf is living proof!!  the numerous UM times is another and i told them that in my email.  the amount of time they let these girls stay out of the apartments is another thing that i told them that i disapproved of.  i didn't like numerous camera placements, especially the ones at the end of the beds that cutoff 1 to 2 feet of the bed and apparently that is the way it still happens to this day.  there was a comment in the Belle & Nate thread that told me the end of the bed camera didn't cover the entire bed and i think that is just neglect on their part......they could cover the entire bed if they would just zoom the camera out a little bit and if that camera won't zoom out then get one that will.  it's disrespectful to their customers to continue to operate in this fashion!!  ever camera that is pointed at a bed should capture the bed from that angle!!  i could go on and on but i doubt you will even read this post all the way through as it is.  so with that, have a good day mr moos54!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think he ever had a sub. I just think he's too cheap to afford a sub himself and is just bitter that other people get to enjoy watching what he so clearly wishes he could watch himself.

LOL i'm a lot of things Misc but cheap isn't one of them!!  i joined RLC when they first started and i sent pics and videos to different people that asked me for something they missed and sometimes i couldn't send them videos because i had already deleted them, but before i deleted them i would make screen captures if they warranted it and i would send them those pictures.  so don't be like moos54 when you don't have a clue about what you are talking about!!  Cheap........that really makes me LOLOLOL!!!!

il y a 5 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

since i'm having a hard time sleeping and only getting a cat nap now and then, i thought i would take the time to address your post.  RLC can not prevent me from coming back.  if you recall correctly from over 2 years ago, i was not getting any response to numerous emails that I sent there support group because i'm sure they were still fuming about my email that i sent them that got me banned.  about 5 or 6 months after i was banned, they finally took the time to email me and tell me that they had thought about the email and understood my frustration with them and excepted my apology and that if i wanted to join again i could.  after being gone for the 5 or 6 months i realized that i was getting all i needed through the forum and if you recall i had a very close friend of mine sending me pics and vids of what i was interested in.  so mr moos54, you don't have a clue about what you just posted about me and my arrangement with RLC.  i could come back right now but i choose not to!!  yes, i read about Damira and Salma and others doing things that i would like to see but that's as far as it goes.  if you notice, i'm not asking for anyone to send me any pics or videos of anything these girls have been doing.  there are a few members that will send me a treat from time to time in which i thank them sincerely for and that's as far as it goes.  i believe that RLC doesn't care one bit about you or me or anyone else for that matter and bringing back Carla again with a supposed new bf is living proof!!  the numerous UM times is another and i told them that in my email.  the amount of time they let these girls stay out of the apartments is another thing that i told them that i disapproved of.  i didn't like numerous camera placements, especially the ones at the end of the beds that cutoff 1 to 2 feet of the bed and apparently that is the way it still happens to this day.  there was a comment in the Belle & Nate thread that told me the end of the bed camera didn't cover the entire bed and i think that is just neglect on their part......they could cover the entire bed if they would just zoom the camera out a little bit and if that camera won't zoom out then get one that will.  it's disrespectful to their customers to continue to operate in this fashion!!  ever camera that is pointed at a bed should capture the bed from that angle!!  i could go on and on but i doubt you will even read this post all the way through as it is.  so with that, have a good day mr moos54!

Everyone is worried about seeing a bed which is a piece of furniture in full. Perhaps a new website should open and have just live furniture living there. I want to see people not furniture. The cam angles shows everything that needs to be shown. If you are not a RLC member how can you see tbe angles if you don't have access.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everyone is worried about seeing a bed which is a piece of furniture in full. Perhaps a new website should open and have just live furniture living there. I want to see people not furniture. The cam angles shows everything that needs to be shown. If you are not a RLC member how can you see tbe angles if you don't have access.

i said in my post that i read a post in the Belle and Nate thread that told me that the end of the bed is cutoff from camera view and you should know as well as i that if the end of the bed is cutoff from view and there is a person there, you are only going to see a part of that person and not the whole person.  i'm just saying that whatever camera is covering whatever piece of furniture be it a bed, couch, chair, or a table, then that camera should cover it all the way and not just part of it!!  it's kind of like the cameras in B1 in the dining area and the living room area.  they should have a camera that covers the dinning table from each end just like they should have a camera covering both ends of the couch area.  if you don't agree with what i'm saying then you are a customer that accepts second best!!

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC can not prevent me from coming back.  if you recall correctly from over 2 years ago, i was not getting any response to numerous emails that I sent there support group because i'm sure they were still fuming about my email that i sent them that got me banned.  about 5 or 6 months after i was banned, they finally took the time to email me and tell me that they had thought about the email and understood my frustration with them and excepted my apology and that if i wanted to join again i could.  

That is news to me and probably others as well because this is the first time ever that you have mentioned that they said you could join again-

Before it was always that you got banned for your nasty email to them---guess you forgot to mention that is was not a permanent ban. 😏

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is news to me and probably others as well because this is the first time ever that you have mentioned that they said you could join again-

Before it was always that you got banned for your nasty email to them---guess you forgot to mention that is was not a permanent ban. 😏

i didn't see any need in mentioning it.  i believed by keeping it quiet that i would have a lot less to deal with from the people on this forum.  as for it being a permanent ban, that is exactly what it was at the time, but things change and people change their mind and if i wanted to rejoin i could......end of story!!

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Amalia on the way out for the club - someone on the door phone now

so who was on the door phone?

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i didn't see any need in mentioning it.  i believed by keeping it quiet that i would have a lot less to deal with from the people on this forum.  as for it being a permanent ban, that is exactly what it was at the time, but things change and people change their mind and if i wanted to rejoin i could......end of story!!

so who was on the door phone?

the postman -  always rings twice

• Like 1