Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Je ne m'attendrais pas à beaucoup, ce n'est pas une maison russe, si nous avons la chance qu'elle prenne une douche ou autre chose et qu'elle n'utilise pas les toilettes sans caméra.

She made her change of clothes in the guest room without hiding

1 minute ago, news49 said:

No, I feel like they’re fake and a weird shape, but she’s got a round ass

Fok to bad,Well at least the ass is nice.A bad boob job is such a big turnoff.Thanks for the info.

elle prend une douche je n'est pas de compte premium  😭

elle a parler de Perpignan et d' argelès

Ils n'ont pas l'air de se connaître, je ne Comprend pas l'anglais ni l'espagnol, je pense avoir compris Quelle voudrais Revenir.

Sil vous plais quelqu'un ici de plus habituer pourrait ra compter se qui c'est dit dans la soirée 

merci.

From the conversation I heard her have with Yanai I can tell this girl is all about her money. She said she works in Switzerland cause the money is good there and she can make 5 times as much as she would working in Paris. C&Y didn't really know her that well so she is probably on the RLC payroll already making a little extra cash while in Spain.

15 minutes ago, AntEater said:

From the conversation I heard her have with Yanai I can tell this girl is all about her money. She said she works in Switzerland cause the money is good there and she can make 5 times as much as she would working in Paris. C&Y didn't really know her that well so she is probably on the RLC payroll already making a little extra cash while in Spain.

Yes exactly that she said and she want to travel not work.