Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Made-up bed can mean anything. Masha tidied up her apartment for two days and at the end it was just her mother who came to visit her. 

Nevertheless I am curious for whom Carla and Yanai have prepared the double bed. 

It was for last night, a girl slept over I think. I saw a girl but couldn't stay long to see if there was a guy around somewhere too. Let's see if they spend another night.

4 minutes ago, AntEater said:

It was for last night, a girl slept over I think. I saw a girl but couldn't stay long to see if there was a guy around somewhere too. Let's see if they spend another night.

I haven't seen a guest in this apartment for the last 24 hours. Do you have a replay link for this?

The last person who stayed in the apartment over night (or better in the moring) was one of the guests from the last party. 

4 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Yes.  take a look in the Hall.  All Carla's bags are packed.  If this apt closes it will be a shame.

what is the shame in it??  they never should have brought her back in the first damn place.  this is where you people are all wrong with your way of thinking about RLC bringing back used goods.  this is why RLC is going to fold, because they have no desire to make anything any better!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was using the term shame in that it would be a loss.  When Carla and Yanai came on they appeared to have a very appreciative audience.  Carla's previous stay on RLC was before my time one here.  I understand from more senior chatters that the apt was closed down when her then bf Mario decided to beat up on her.  Other chatters from that time stated that Carla, herself,  was very entertaining.   I have nothing to compare to.  Perhaps you do?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, isidore57 said:

je crois que ce sont les affaires du gars qu'elle a emballé

Dans ce cas, elle lui a rangé ses affaires de maquillage ^^ 

Désolé de casser l'ambiance mais ce sont les affaires de Carla qui sont dans les sacs et valises