Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

Guest hacıvat
10 minutes ago, firewall said:

carla is the new leora of rlc this is all for show 😁

thanks god she has only tedy bear. what if carla had a dog like leora?

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Weekend out and they(the couple)didn't  even bother putting someone in house this days,usualy this only happens with old couples in rlc,but this "new" couple already skipping.

It's a pity. When they prepared the guest room I thought they'd get guests. But Nothing.

I don't think it's unusual for people to be away for a weekend. It's just a pity that RLC doesn't have much alternative that could fill in the hole. With some more couple Apartments, we would have not even realizes they've been gone two days. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's a pity. When they prepared the guest room I thought they'd get guests. But Nothing.

I don't think it's unusual for people to be away for a weekend. It's just a pity that RLC doesn't have much alternative that could fill in the hole. With some more couple Apartments, we would have not even realizes they've been gone two days. 

Agree,the problem now is the little alternatives,we have just at max,four,five normal houses,when one is empty all weekend we have even less to watch.This two days absence is not usual in new couples(at least good ones),basicaly is like saying..i don't care.Nelly&Bogdan,Eva&Sam etc all had the care,atention to viewers of when they were out some days to put guests for that time.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,the problem now is the little alternatives,we have just at max,four,five normal houses,when one is empty all weekend we have even less to watch.This two days absence is not usual in new couples(at least good ones),basicaly is like saying..i don't care.Nelly&Bogdan,Eva&Sam etc all had the care,atention to viewers of when they were out some days to put guests for that time.

you can blame the lack of house sitters on RLC, not the tenants.  if RLC told the tenants to make sure there was someone in the apartment during any absence period for more than a day, then there would be guests in the apartments during their absence.

• Upvote 1