B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't routinely follow this apartment but do occasionally spot check it, especially if Sofie is there for one of her dumb shows with Belle.  This is actually the first time in almost 2 weeks that I've looked and only because I was reading posts in Activities and saw the cleaning lady was there.  I had no idea Tom and Roza were leaving but I have to say I'm not really surprised.  From the little I've seen and read they were totally worthless as housemates and very rarely ever spoke to Belle and Nate.  I'm no fan of Belle and Nate either but if 2 couples have to live together there has to be some give and take and they have to at least try to get along and it doesn't sound like that's been happening.  For my money both couples can go back where they came from and RLC can start over and hope for better luck. I know I'm in a minority here because so many of you seem to love Belle but I just don't see it.  Anyhow bye Tom and Roza

I''m not sure if they ever spoke to Belle without her speaking to them first - maybe a goodbye as they left but even then they mat have been something from Belle first - and Belle and Nate were careful with their nudity around them but I'm not sure they would have minded. Belle is rarely shy around anyone else including the cleaning lady and has been mostly naked for 300 days. When Belle joined it was just after Irma left and she'd been persuading Polya and Stella to get more naked so that is the context in which Belle entered the RLC world and given that she'd flash her pussy whenever she saw a mirror regardless of whether there was a cam view I think she quite likes being naked. I think Vika and Irma were possibly more naked than her but not many others until B4 opened.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I''m not sure if they ever spoke to Belle without her speaking to them first - maybe a goodbye as they left but even then they mat have been something from Belle first - and Belle and Nate were careful with their nudity around them but I'm not sure they would have minded. Belle is rarely shy around anyone else including the cleaning lady and has been mostly naked for 300 days. When Belle joined it was just after Irma left and she'd been persuading Polya and Stella to get more naked so that is the context in which Belle entered the RLC world and given that she'd flash her pussy whenever she saw a mirror regardless of whether there was a cam view I think she quite likes being naked. I think Vika and Irma were possibly more naked than her but not many others until B4 opened.

There is nothing wrong with being naked and having sex in the apartment but there is a lot more to Real Life than that and I just haven't seen any of it in this apartment. Strip/fuck, strip/fuck.  That's all it's been since day one.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Thank god they are leaving the worse couple i've seen. No interaction with Belle and Nate and all their time in the bedroom. in the dark.

I agree but I don't think you can blame it all on Tom and Roza.  I haven't seen any attempts by Nate and Belle to interact with them either. 

26 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree but I don't think you can blame it all on Tom and Roza.  I haven't seen any attempts by Nate and Belle to interact with them either. 

Belle made a real effort the first day and she's normally said hello and goodbye to them. They made it clear they were not interested.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

There is nothing wrong with being naked and having sex in the apartment but there is a lot more to Real Life than that and I just haven't seen any of it in this apartment. Strip/fuck, strip/fuck.  That's all it's been since day one.

They've been down the beach most days and Belle was drawing yesterday but honestly what do you expect to happen? We'll see if anything changes with a new more social couple. When people act normally, nobody watches. If nobody watches an apartment is pointless as far as RLC is concerned. People are not going to watch 2 couples just sitting on the couch watching TV together. People are here for the nudity and the fucking. No-one should be under any illusion about that.

51 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thats what i was talking,i had the hope th couple in vacations houses would let us see some Barca girls in a more real life situation,not laying in bed with pussy open for hours or putting threesomes teases shows,that basicaly is acting like they were in b1,b2 etc.Some Barca girls managed to archive that in reasonably way in this Vacations couples places,But others,being the best exemple Belle,Just can't be themselfs in cams,they got very usted to the shows and they think is all that matter.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, dontgetnone a dit :

I don't routinely follow this apartment but do occasionally spot check it, especially if Sofie is there for one of her dumb shows with Belle.  This is actually the first time in almost 2 weeks that I've looked and only because I was reading posts in Activities and saw the cleaning lady was there.  I had no idea Tom and Roza were leaving but I have to say I'm not really surprised.  From the little I've seen and read they were totally worthless as housemates and very rarely ever spoke to Belle and Nate.  I'm no fan of Belle and Nate either but if 2 couples have to live together there has to be some give and take and they have to at least try to get along and it doesn't sound like that's been happening.  For my money both couples can go back where they came from and RLC can start over and hope for better luck. I know I'm in a minority here because so many of you seem to love Belle but I just don't see it.  Anyhow bye Tom and Roza

Bravo my friend, bravo!

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

il y a 55 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Belle made a real effort the first day and she's normally said hello and goodbye to them. They made it clear they were not interested.

This is true, I think I saw that too. Belle was nice from the start but it appeared that the other two weren't buying it.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thats what i was talking,i had the hope th couple in vacations houses would let us see some Barca girls in a more real life situation,not laying in bed with pussy open for hours or putting threesomes teases shows,that basicaly is acting like they were in b1,b2 etc.Some Barca girls managed to archive that in reasonably way in this Vacations couples places,But others,being the best exemple Belle,Just can't be themselfs in cams,they got very usted to the shows and they think is all that matter.

ze81 please don't take this article as being directing as you but I'd like to address what I thin k are unreasonable expectations all round.

This argument is old. Let's look at the couples and may I remind you this is in fact COV (and don't tell me there weren't shows all the time in B3 because they're absolutely were) but Ulyana lies on the sofa or bed for hours naked, Masha gives many many shows, Martina a couple of days ago hours naked in front of the camera. Who is living a normal life. They live a life in front of the cameras. The minimum that is expected of the girls is that they spend all day in their underwear and are visible. I cannot remember time when RLC wasn't like that. The Goddess (Leora) got on with her daily chores but spent most of the time lying on a couch giving great views of her pussy. She was the face of RLC. Yes it was normal for her because she's an exhibitionist like Nelly is in a slightly different way. None of it was how people normally live. And this isn't Couple it is COV which up to now has been part of GOV which is 90% shows.

BUT were there personalities hidden? NO! And Belle's most certainly isn't. She's always been very lively, less so in B5 I admit, but while other girls do nothing but plan shows, she goes out, sunbathes (at B4 rarely anywhere near a camera unlike other girls), watches TV, cooks  and paints on occasion. What is the real life you expect to see? I had this argument with Mr Box. All he would ever say was what he didn't consider real but when pressed he came up with absolutely fuck all. I tell a lie because he did after about a day and I listed the many apartments that had gone in and pointed out he had said they weren't real as well. So tell us what you would like to happen and not continually whine about things that are happening. You all know the set up in Barcelona by now.

Fact is some of the complainants here do not watch. I am not saying they do not want to watch but what they want to watch is they claim real life which this isn't and never can be so why are they vexed about it in the first place. Some complainants don't like me and by association Belle. Some don't like Belle.

By all means argue your cases but stay polite as the majority of you do but don't keep having unrealistic fantasy land expectations especially about this Barcelona set up. The formula has been outstandingly successful. I'm sorry the couples have mainly gone because I watched them more than Barcelona but the way RLC started out is history so just reconcile yourself with that.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Says you who doesn't have a sub so with all due respect have nothing invested in this.

Hold on for a sec, you mean you could suck on Belle's tits like a baby lamb & I can't say a word about what I don't like about her?

If this apartment is roaring with life and I rant on her & Nate then maybe I am just being an ass but this apartment is dead!

It is fxxking dead and out of sync! Get this into your head.

Everything about this apartment is more or less Belle spreading her legs for the nth time while her man either lazing around in the lounge or dozing in his lalaland.

• Like 1