B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

Il y a 7 heures, happyone a dit :

The bold part is all that needs to be said--the rest of your post is meaningless given that fact IMO

Meaningless maybe, if the rules of CC state that only subscribers' posts r meaningful & the rest are shit but if you said what I stated are the obvious then I'll completely agree.

For Belle-lovers, I have nothing against her but just that there is no difference between having her here alone and with Nate.

At the end of the day, this is such a nice apartment, completely wasted by two disinterested couples.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

For Belle-lovers, I have nothing against her but just that there is no difference between having her here alone and with Nate.

At the end of the day, this is such a nice apartment, completely wasted by two disinterested couples.

Well there's her relationship with Nate, which is new and they speak English, and she cannot help that she's sharing with a couple who want absolutely nothing to do with anyone else from RLC. Judge her when she has more distractions. So far only 1 other Barcelona girl has visited B5 and she might have visited B1 more often if Megan had stayed there but going out to B4 takes a bit more effort and they don't really need her at the moment. On the other had if she wants to make an impression on the Top Cams she has to do something. Barcelona's all show and they tried something tonight but the secret to getting the Top Cams tends to be duration and the raspberry and cream was so short people might have missed it. She is bating regularly now although it's been a week since the couple had sex (she's been ill and is now on her period) - but then that was nothing to The Goddess's gaps in coitus - so maybe they'll get back to fucking soon. Some of the things that Belle has said suggest their preferred sex might be a little harder than we've yet witnessed and maybe they don't want to share that.
In the mean time if a girl is going to lay on a bed as every girl ever in Barcelona seems to do, the least they can do is show their pussy. I do understand what you are saying but they probably expected a bit more interaction from other people in Barcelona like the occupants of B3 had. Having to share with hermits is tough. Belle still gets viewers but not as many as she could. I wish they were in a permanent apartment as that may take the pressure off a bit and they'd be judged as a couple without having to worry about competing or other people in their apartment.

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Meaningless maybe, if the rules of CC state that only subscribers' posts r meaningful & the rest are shit but if you said what I stated are the obvious then I'll completely agree.

👍👍👍

Nate genuinely asked Belle💗to squeeze his mangoes. Now if that isn't a line from Carry On films I don't know what is.

Sid James: "I see you're admiring my banana but l have other exotic fruit. Go on squeeze my mangoes."

Babs Windsor: "Ooh Zir, I already have a ripe pair of my own."

There should be a lot more squeezing going on in this apartment.

Cleaning lady in R&T's room. They are in the living room. I haven't seen any sign that they are going.

B&N have gone to the beach.

Update, maybe they have packed.

Watching back, they have. Now B5 might become livelier.

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Femme de ménage dans la chambre de R & T. Ils sont dans le salon. Je ne l'ai pas vu aucun signe qu'ils vont.

B & N sont allés à la plage.

oui          ,,,            Roza et Tom ont fait leur valises vers 15 heures cet après midi

• Upvote 1

I don't routinely follow this apartment but do occasionally spot check it, especially if Sofie is there for one of her dumb shows with Belle.  This is actually the first time in almost 2 weeks that I've looked and only because I was reading posts in Activities and saw the cleaning lady was there.  I had no idea Tom and Roza were leaving but I have to say I'm not really surprised.  From the little I've seen and read they were totally worthless as housemates and very rarely ever spoke to Belle and Nate.  I'm no fan of Belle and Nate either but if 2 couples have to live together there has to be some give and take and they have to at least try to get along and it doesn't sound like that's been happening.  For my money both couples can go back where they came from and RLC can start over and hope for better luck. I know I'm in a minority here because so many of you seem to love Belle but I just don't see it.  Anyhow bye Tom and Roza

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1