B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

Sadly Think sooner or later we gonna have that Barca girl with very large fake tits(that was with boyfriend a couple of times)in this house,Personaly hope not because don't find her apealing,But Rose..that i would like to see.

il y a 8 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Yes it is, if it were possible and financially viable. But are you all naive enough to think that every girl strips down her underwear when she crosses the threshold like almost all RLC couples girls did. Having said that people can still live real lives like Maya and maybe a couple of others but what most of them live The Goddess, Nelly, Masha, Ulyana, Chloe are cam lives for the benefit of viewers. And for the umpteenth time Barcelona doesn't even work like that.

BUT NONE OF YOU WILL DESCRIBE WHAT REAL LIFE ENTAILS AND WHY IT WOULD BE WATCHABLE BECAUSE A COUPLE FUCKING ONCE EVERY FOUR DAYS FOR 20 MINUTES LIKE REAL LIFE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY. THIS IS A BUSINESS.

Who the fxxk is Goddess?????

BUT NONE OF YOU WILL DESCRIBE WHAT REAL LIFE ENTAILS AND WHY IT WOULD BE WATCHABLE BECAUSE A COUPLE FUCKING ONCE EVERY FOUR DAYS FOR 20 MINUTES LIKE REAL LIFE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY. THIS IS A BUSINESS.

Okay, I actually agree with you here. I believe real life on voyeur cam sites is almost impossible SIMPLY because of the cameras. Unless the cameras are hidden (but illegal), real life cannot be demonstrated out on voyeur cam sites. Everything here we watch here are more or less shows unfortunately.  The previous Russian dollhouse might be "less showy" & more realistic but still, they are paid to bate or have sex on cameras.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly i think we don't know Belle true personality,she just enters show mode and stays that way till she leaves,we see some moments when she is just her,natural But those are to much sparse and lost in all the nudity,show,acting.She is a nice girl,extrovert..would love to had seen her being just her,without capes,shows..Just being her.And this house..couples in vacations..was a good opurtunity to that,to show she is more than what we seen in barcas places,sadly was like it was😔.

You haven't seen Belle's personality. SERIOUSLY. You've never watched her and Rosie on the bed laughing their heads off, Belle telling her funny stories, her dancing in front of the mirror, her dozens of night clubbing till she drops. I suggest you are not watching or don't understand what a personality is. Other than a couple of examples you do see girls personalities. How could you not 24/7? I understand you don't lie the shows but then don't like them for every girl not just Belle. Just because a girl happens to have a panties on when she points it at the camera doesn't make her better and they all do it with or without. Perhaps you'd like to explain why it is different for all the others.
Anyway let's see what happens if a more sociable couple comes.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Business or not,doesn't mean i(or any other viewer)have to like it or enjoy it.i prefer to watch Asia sited in livingroom coach for a couple hours watching tv,maybe getting topless for a little time,or other stuff than watching the 100 girl naked in bed with legs open,not saying i don't enjoy watching that also from time to time(of course i do).

i respect your taste, but i do think that if RLC has only Asia style tenants the website will close after 1 month. Note sure RLC can survive with 100 subscribers 🙄

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Who the fxxk is Goddess?????

1539 posts and you don't know this? You have never been on the board of by far the most popular girl in the history of RLC. And besides which i have even said on this board but I don't blame you for that. I don't read every post either.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You haven't seen Belle's personality. SERIOUSLY. You've never watched her and Rosie on the bed laughing their heads off, Belle telling her funny stories, her dancing in front of the mirror, her dozens of night clubbing till she drops. I suggest you are not watching or don't understand what a personality is. Other than a couple of examples you do see girls personalities. How could you not 24/7? I understand you don't lie the shows but then don't like them for every girl not just Belle. Just because a girl happens to have a panties on when she points it at the camera doesn't make her better and they all do it with or without. Perhaps you'd like to explain why it is different for all the others.
Anyway let's see what happens if a more sociable couple comes.

"Anyway lets see what happens if a more sociable couples comes"..a foursome show tease would be very probably😅.Just joking just joking BB.But yes maybe we see some more interaction in livingroom,this two couple didn't worked at allowed chemistry.

il y a 2 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

i respect your taste, but i do think that if RLC has only Asia style tenants the website will close after 1 month. Note sure RLC can survive with 100 subscribers 🙄

Ahh yes, someone with the truth. 

I know ze81 has his views but this is undoubtedly the deal-breaker.

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

1539 posts and you don't know this? You have never been on the board of by far the most popular girl in the history of RLC. And besides which i have even said on this board but I don't blame you for that. I don't read every post either.

Alright alright whatever, so who the fxxk is she?

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yes of course,that's why i watch Asia then..watch the ladies Hakeem brings😁.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But Rose..that i would like to see.

Sorry but Rosie has spent the largest if not the majority of her time with Belle when they were both in Barcelona. They even shared a bed for a few weeks. They are great friends and a dynamic duo but you think when Rose and Belle are having a laugh, one of them has a personality and the other is faking it. What are you on about?

ROSIE LEGS SPREAD LAPTOP IN FRONT OF HER OCCASIONALLY TEASING HER PUSSY FOR 3 HOURS OCCASIONALLY END IN A BATE ON DAYS WHEN SHE WASN'T GALLIVANTING WITH BELLE OR IN THE TUB WITH JASMIN IS SURELY A FAMILIAR SIGHT IF YOU WATCHED HER IN B4 AT ALL. HOW IS THAT MANIFESTLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT BELLE DOES?

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Anyway lets see what happens if a more sociable couples comes"..a foursome show tease would be very probably😅.Just joking just joking BB.But yes maybe we see some more interaction in livingroom,this two couple didn't worked at allowed chemistry.

Apologies for getting a bit annoyed today. Yes I want more to happen but feel Belle gets attacked for doing exactly the same as others.