B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aria..? ...I'm just fucking guessing now. My memory is shite..Karol's even 1 of my girls and I can'tΒ even remember where's she's been...:huh:

Aria might be it.Β  Naga, she was the big boobed girl that had sex with her boyfriend in the room at the end of the hall in B2 before she moved into the room Sofie is in now when she was here. i keep wanting to say it's Naomi but now that you said Aria, it's really got me baffled lol.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

An the Oscar nominations for best female actress 2019 are

Lady Gaga - A star is Born

Glen Close - The Wife

Salma - B4 show...

...and the winner is......................................Salma!!

I think you got the show mixed up and the name of the competition--anyway Salma won

for the AVN awards 😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aria..? ...I'm just fucking guessing now. My memory is shite..Karol's even 1 of my girls and I can'tΒ even remember where's she's been...:huh:

maybe the list (for each apartment) can help you;)Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

maybe the list (for each apartment) can help you;)Β 

Β 

The list is awesome but it would be much much better if there were little avatars of the girls faces with the names below them.Β  when i look at the list, i just get more confused wether it was Naomi or Aria.Β  Did Naomi and Aria both have sex with a guy while in B2?Β  sorry, i'm just confused about it anymore.

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, both before your time.Β  the "Queen" of the pussies IMO was Nora.Β  she could decorate a house with her meat curtains!!

I agree..they were unreal...

The other 'flapper ' girls that I can remember are, obviously my girls Nicole and Karol, also Avi, Heidi and Gina...I'm sure there are many more, but these are the one's that spring to mind..Just remembered Diane...But I do like Anabella'sΒ :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I agree..they were unreal...

The other 'flapper ' girls that I can remember are, obviously my girls Nicole and Karol, also Avi, Heidi and Gina...I'm sure there are many more, but these are the one's that spring to mind..Just remembered Diane...But I do like Anabella'sΒ :biggrin:

i'm a flapper girl kind of guy and i will continue to think about the girl who's name i can't remember.Β  she is the girl that when she left B2, her boyfriend showed up in a party that Amina put together and there was talk of Amina and him having something going on outside the apartment.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm a flapper girl kind of guy and i will continue to think about the girl who's name i can't remember.Β  she is the girl that when she left B2, her boyfriend showed up in a party that Amina put together and there was talk of Amina and him having something going on outside the apartment.

I'm sure it was Aria...Rumour has it Aria and him are an item again...😊