B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

¿Qué le sucedió a la 3 D's MIA? ¿Es necesario notificar al departamento de la policía de Barcelona. y el archivo de informes que faltan personas?

Algo quedaria pendiente despues de la ultima noche en mantenimiento.Este apartamento es una broma de mal gusto.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

What the hell happened to the 3 D's MIA ? Do we need to notify the Barcelona Police dept. and file missing persons reports ?

They left 1136 yesterday with some overnight bags - so they are offshore or on a great party 😉 

31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They left 1136 yesterday with some overnight bags - so they are offshore or on a great party 😉 

Right now in a sports bar watching FIFA--USA vs Netherlands---half time no score.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I, unlike many people, if I appreciate a girl, I don't say it a hundred times and put big hearts, I think, if you mean that Salma is eccentric, ok, the line is very thin between eccentric and crazy

It is an easy question. Who?

And Sergio, alittle crazy is just exciting! There is always enough dead girls!

these girls know how to be forgiven, they make their cocks for two days, then they stick a dildo in their pussy and everyone is happy, I forgot, I don't

• Like 2