Katrin & Hitklif (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another example where a bad place completely makes them lose their spirit. We see it with Christian & Ruta and will soon see it with Leeloo & Corben 

I don't even blame the house here.. the only difference for the last place is that the managers didn't sent Alisa for this one. It's where the diference is

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another failure brought to you by Darcie & Stifler 🙈

sad katrin had a good potential but she is with the wrong people,

bring her in the melissa team it will be different 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah, lets just ignore Melissa/Sergio, Christian/Ruta and Alexandra who you used to swear by everyday. 

I was just pointing out it is another failure of them. The first one was the Zelma place. 

Melissa & Sergio said earlier their managers are Mira & Henry. Christian & Rutas new place is not good at all too. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I was just pointing out it is another failure of them. The first one was the Zelma place. 

Melissa & Sergio said earlier their managers are Mira & Henry. Christian & Rutas new place is not good at all too. 

I notice you never point out failures of Lisa but you love taking any chances to shit on Darcie. And Henry/Mira being their managers have nothing to do with the fact that Darcie/Stif was the one who founded them. Keep it fair. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I notice you never point out failures of Lisa but you love taking any chances to shit on Darcie. And Henry/Mira being their managers have nothing to do with the fact that Darcie/Stif was the one who founded them. Keep it fair. 

Read in the Monsoon topic. It is Lisas place. I am fair 😉