Katrin & Hitklif (2019) Part #1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, was testing copying a pasting from an iPad. I wish there was a way to touch to copy and then paste from an iPad. But, now I remember why I stopped using an iPad to watch VHTV. The feed sucks and it looks terrible on an iPad for some reason. I have a new 12.9 iPad and everything looks great except for VHTV. The image is just not very good for some reason. 

Sorry, trying to figure out the best way to enjoy my new sub. 😋

I use my 140$ China tablet and Puffin browser and it works really well when I need a tablet to watch 😁

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well for me it looks like it’s going to be an ancient Galaxy S Tab. Seems to be the best experience albeit a little slow on the processing side. 

My brother still has one. Seems these things are indestructable 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

No, was testing copying a pasting from an iPad. I wish there was a way to touch to copy and then paste from an iPad. But, now I remember why I stopped using an iPad to watch VHTV. The feed sucks and it looks terrible on an iPad for some reason. I have a new 12.9 iPad and everything looks great except for VHTV. The image is just not very good for some reason. 

Sorry, trying to figure out the best way to enjoy my new sub. 😋

If you will buy this Apple crap 😁😁😁

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I use my 140$ China tablet and Puffin browser and it works really well when I need a tablet to watch 😁

Obviously a Lenova one eh. I have an older Lenova but often hangs a bit if I push it. You still can't beat a laptop or PC for anything useful.