B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #2

Just now, firewall said:

with the replay or not I think you miss nothing

well with SOFIE being there I wont waste my time. I have seen all of her that I wanted. and it is the same thing every time in her last two stays on rlc .   and sorry but b1 will be just like b2 when THE SEXY AMALIA LEAVES ..❤️  seeing that rlc has brought sera back .she was a waste the last time and she will be again .

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

well with SOFIE being there I wont waste my time. I have seen all of her that I wanted. and it is the same thing every time in her last two stays on rlc .   and sorry but b1 will be just like b2 when THE SEXY AMALIA LEAVES ..❤️  seeing that rlc has brought sera back .she was a waste the last time and she will be again .

I can't speak about Sara because I have only seen a few minutes of her so far.  She doesn't stick at home much.  If what you say about her is true then B1 is really going to suffer once Amalia leaves.  Numi is just a topless piece of furniture.  Whoever RLC brings in is going to have her work cut out for her if B1 is ever going to be worth watching again.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't speak about Sara because I have only seen a few minutes of her so far.  She doesn't stick at home much.  If what you say about her is true then B1 is really going to suffer once Amalia leaves.  Numi is just a topless piece of furniture.  Whoever RLC brings in is going to have her work cut out for her if B1 is ever going to be worth watching again.

I thinK I will be watching b4 .after AMALIA is gone b4 has 3 girls there that I like .

Just now, bud2966 said:

I thing I will be watching b4 .after AMALIA is gone b4 has 3 girls there that I like .

I agree.  Salma, Anabella and Damira.  Maybe Megan if Damira stays home long enough to work with her more.  Diva and Debby are going to be a write off the way it's looking. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree.  Salma, Anabella and Damira.  Maybe Megan if Damira stays home long enough to work with her more.  Diva and Debby are going to be a write off the way it's looking. 

sorry but im not a fan of salma.she just does nothing for me but that's just me

Just now, bud2966 said:

sorry but im not a fan of salma.she just does nothing for me but that's just me

That's cool.  We don't all have to like the same things.  I don't like Salma by herself but I do like when Anabella is with her.  Anabella is more serious and much more sexy and tries to hold Salma down some.  She's a keeper for sure. 

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

All of the girls look as bored as we are with them...… B-1 and almost done at it's best LOL 🤔

If Beer Pong is all they can come up with, Hope is almost lost for them.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Beer Pong is all they can come up with, Hope is almost lost for them.  :biggrin:

I haven't been home long enough to watch the replay yet.  Don't tell me they played that stupid beer pong again. 

• Upvote 1