Dorian & Wagner, Sura (2019) Part #1

@StnCld316 this one https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13391-aleksa-2019-part-1/ at least (being isolated isn't also a bad solution IMO) needs to be moved to inside this topichttps://camcaps.net/forums/forum/593-marilyn-martin-tory-sam-all-topics-071219/

They have nothing to do with colombians apartment and it's the same apartment in Spain using the same realms

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@StnCld316 this one https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13391-aleksa-2019-part-1/ at least (being isolated isn't also a bad solution IMO) needs to be moved to inside this topichttps://camcaps.net/forums/forum/593-marilyn-martin-tory-sam-all-topics-071219/

They have nothing to do with colombians apartment and it's the same apartment in Spain using the same realms

All the Tenants so far in this Board were all part of the Former Spygasm crowd.

The other Topic was going then it went to the Offline for a Day.  When they came back with another crowd I just kept the Topic separate rather than keep changing names each time they decide to make a change.

This one is fine the way it is.  That way I can keep track of their movements rather than going through dozens of pages to find out when who left and who came and who has returned.   I have it marked in the First Post of the Topics of who is who.  Once this accumulates so many pages I split the Topic. 

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All the Tenants so far in this Board were all part of the Former Spygasm crowd.

The other Topic was going then it went to the Offline for a Day.  When they came back with another crowd I just kept the Topic separate rather than keep changing names each time they decide to make a change.

This one is fine the way it is.  That way I can keep track of their movements rather than going through dozens of pages to find out when who left and who came and who has returned.   I have it marked in the First Post of the Topics of who is who.  Once this accumulates so many pages I split the Topic. 

Tory&Sam are also ex-spygasm.. Should we talk about them at colombia places?? :biggrin: 
I think no one will remember to search in a colombian topic about the people that was at spain.. specially with others being in the same apartment. Don't think being at Vh makes sense segregating them by spygasm participation. 😉 Using the same login (and i agree it's better like this now) doesn't make sense to separate the two colombians apartment since both are ex-spygasm.
It's like putting the same managers apartments all together in on topic 

Having the topic separates makes sense, independently from where they have been in the past.. Same house, same realms, same rotation system but it's just MO
#Marilyn&Martin, Tory&Sam (12/07 - ***)
#Aleksa (and others) (30/05 - 05/07)

😉

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tory&Sam are also ex-spygasm.. Should we talk about them at colombia places?? :biggrin: 
I think no one will remember to search in a colombian topic about the people that was at spain.. specially with others being in the same apartment. Don't think being at Vh makes sense segregating them by spygasm participation. 😉 Using the same login (and i agree it's better like this now) doesn't make sense to separate the two colombians apartment since both are ex-spygasm.
It's like putting the same managers apartments all together in on topic 

Having the topic separates makes sense, independently from where they have been in the past.. Same house, same realms, same rotation system but it's just MO
#Marilyn&Martin, Tory&Sam (12/07 - ***)
#Aleksa (and others) (30/05 - 05/07)

😉

Will just leave it as is for now.  If any changes need to be made down the road then it doesn't take much to move things around.  Everything in the Menus for me are all Drag & Drop. It only takes 2 Seconds to place from one spot to another.  Right at the moment it's manageable.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Will just leave it as is for now.  If any changes need to be made down the road then it doesn't take much to move things around.  Everything in the Menus for me are all Drag & Drop. It only takes 2 Seconds to place from one spot to another.  Right at the moment it's manageable.

😉

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

they have spend all the budget for buy cameras but they have missed to buy microphones or what 😄

Usually cams are equipped with these. The static noise they make I guess they just forgot to connect them or screwed up when crimping the cables...🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Usually cams are equipped with these. The static noise they make I guess they just forgot to connect them or screwed up when crimping the cables...🤦‍♂️

well the Vh team have to travel one more time for fixe that,

don't know why they have not added more cameras in the other colombian apartment cristian/andrea also

18 hours ago, cyberleader said:

actually i am from the tenth planet mondas.mondas was in the milky way galaxy in the system sol ,it was earths twin planet.we have been monitoring earths primative radio waves for some time.so we are well versed in your form of communication.

Hey, @Dave 27, I was wrong. His planet learned rhyming slang from
our planet. I guess that makes us galactic teachers. :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1