Pamela & Joseph (2019) Part #1

Guest πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

They make a mockery of voyeurism. Are you laughing with them? I guess VHTV is. Next will be direct POV direct on cam sex shows. Good! So be it why pussyfoot around at this point. Live sex shows on tap. No coin noises to listen too. πŸ‘

although their kitchen show was obviously for the cams they still were fun as they had actual sex with good angles & lighting without begging for tokens (i didn't listen, only watched). if they have actual sex in a similar way i think they'll be fine. let's see what they do without camming. if it's strictly camshow they'll be gone soon.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Realm 54

More "famous" and intensive chaturbate people from their fake shows like raul&julya "my neighbour is here and he doesn't know i want to fuck him" "i have a lush on my pussy but husband brother doesn't know, make it buzz". People from camarads should recognize them

+3 GMT

@StnCld316Β do the think please

Β 

Will look after it.

Thanks

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Pamela & Joseph (2019) Part #1
25 minutes ago, AE86 said:

They make a mockery of voyeurism. Are you laughing with them? I guess VHTV is. Next will be direct POV direct on cam sex shows. Good! So be it why pussyfoot around at this point. Live sex shows on tap. No coin noises to listen too. πŸ‘

No,I just wanted to share so.there isn't a reason.😁

Guest πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
8 minutes ago, life+90 said:

No,I just wanted to share so.there isn't a reason.😁

I see how it is. Enjoy πŸ˜‰Β 

3 hours ago, life+90 said:

@StnCld316 please do the thing 😁

Β 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Realm 54

More "famous" and intensive chaturbate people from their fake shows like raul&julya "my neighbour is here and he doesn't know i want to fuck him" "i have a lush on my pussy but husband brother doesn't know, make it buzz". People from camarads should recognize them

+3 GMT

@StnCld316Β do the think please

Β 

Both Topics were merged.Β  Now Under One Roof. Β  Β  Β Β 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

although their kitchen show was obviously for the cams they still were fun as they had actual sex with good angles & lighting without begging for tokens (i didn't listen, only watched). if they have actual sex in a similar way i think they'll be fine. let's see what they do without camming. if it's strictly camshow they'll be gone soon.

in generaly the people camming have not a very active personnal sexual life this is what I have noticed

• Like 1