Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Condor never came? I don't understand guys!! He having sex for the first time with a sexy woman  and oral, how can he not come?  Maybe the condom was the problem.

He (or better saying his head) is the problem.. In the other sessions there wasn't even conditions for the condom 😉 
Even with other females he get on diverse houses in general (with one or other exception) he hardly was able to pass over the limp dick situation. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Condor never came? I don't understand guys!! He having sex for the first time with a sexy woman  and oral, how can he not come?  Maybe the condom was the problem.

He was a little bit good not all the session 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He (or better saying his head) is the problem.. In the other sessions there wasn't even conditions for the condom 😉 
Even with other females he get on diverse houses in general (with one or other exception) he hardly was able to pass over the limp dick situation. 

Hey sparkles!  Not ever been watched on cams by 1000's of people I'm not 100% sure, but if I was getting oral it wouldn't matter how nervous I was. I'm gonna cum at some point because it's still gonna feel just as good and all the other stuff wouldn't matter. I think anyway. Maybe I'm just using Guy to compare it to, if he had a chance to be with Melissa, he'd shoot his load before he ever stuck it in

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey sparkles!  Not ever been watched on cams by 1000's of people I'm not 100% sure, but if I was getting oral it wouldn't matter how nervous I was. I'm gonna cum at some point because it's still gonna feel just as good and all the other stuff wouldn't matter. I think anyway. Maybe I'm just using Guy to compare it to, if he had a chance to be with Melissa, he'd shoot his load before he ever stuck it in

You are the ideal VHTV participant my dear Ash 😍😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nounou said:

He was a little bit good not all the session 

Hi nounou, well at least he got a hard on, that's a start, but what the hell, that's nothing to right home about, . Just knowing sexy Melissa was about to give him a blowjob, that should be enough to get rock hard in anticipation!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ash! 

I agree, but sometimes the mind is too complicated in some situations, specially when controls the dick :biggrin:.. But after 3-4 times and the very long blowjobs he "suffered" guess he should be comfortable enough to enjoy the moment. He may be thinking it's the head but could be other issues

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are the ideal VHTV participant my dear Ash 😍😂

Hey jabs. If I had a damn sub I'd be a much better participant, the pics you guys put up are awesome though, thx for them!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jabs. If I had a damn sub I'd be a much better participant, the pics you guys put up are awesome though, thx for them!

Thanks for that Ash, I think you deserve a lifetime sub for sure. But now off to bed. Good night 😁😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Hi Ash! 

I agree, but sometimes the mind is too complicated in some situations, specially when controls the dick :biggrin:.. But after 3-4 times and the very long blowjobs he "suffered" guess he should be comfortable enough to enjoy the moment. He may be thinking it's the head but could be other issues

I guess, he should do less thinking and lay back, close his eyes and just be in the moment. Not to brag, but no guy I've ever been with had a problem with cumming. I'd be insulted if they did!😤