Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

58 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Geez sparkles, how did I miss this. Thx, super hot! @MelissaSergio, you guys are super sexy, ive always wanted to. But I've never been in a 3some. But after watching you guys can I come over and play with you three?

What a sheltered life you have led so far Ash 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

What a sheltered life you have led so far Ash 😂

I know! When I have party we drink, dance, play games etc. Nobody starts sucking their boyfriends dick in the middle of beer pong, nobody bending anyone over a  sofa with a guys head buried in it. The girl, not the sofa. No one going to my bedroom. F'ng someone with their asses all over my pillows. And spraying cum on my clean sheets, not that I know of anyway. No playing guess the dick, I am living a sheltered life!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

A miracle is still a miracle :biggrin: Better a few drops then nothing lool

Was you expecting a big flood like bart is able to do?? 

Your right, Condor maintaining a hard dick is a miracle in itself. Sorry Condor if you read this,  just joking around

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MelissaSergio said:

no. Me encanta Sergio.

Sergio is a great man and I understand but what really attracts you to Condor? Is it just sex or is it something else? Melissa, so we can check Condor is not very good at sex, which is what attracts you to try to have sex with him so many times?

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know! When I have party we drink, dance, play games etc. Nobody starts sucking their boyfriends dick in the middle of beer pong, nobody bending anyone over a  sofa with a guys head buried in it. The girl, not the sofa. No one going to my bedroom. F'ng someone with their asses all over my pillows. And spraying cum on my clean sheets, not that I know of anyway. No playing guess the dick, I am living a sheltered life!

I like that Ash ha ha, what you are trying to say is that whilst good to watch real life it is most certainly not eh lol. Yeah I've never experienced those happenings in my house either, do you think we are both doing sonething wrong somewhere along the line? 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I like that Ash ha ha, what you are trying to say is that whilst good to watch real life it is most certainly not eh lol. Yeah I've never experienced those happenings in my house either, do you think we are both doing sonething wrong somewhere along the line? 🙄

Well it's their real lives for now. Yes, you and I live just regular everyday day lives, but were happy and wouldn't have it any other way! Same as these wonderful tenants!

• Like 1