Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Is this the first time on vhtv that any guy besides Sergio has actually fucked Melissa--Its so hard to believe that she didnt have sex with Aaron or at least someone who could get it hard for her before this Condor--Why would he be the first one to fuck Melissa?? It would be very nice not to have to see Melissa's mouth always jammed with Sergios cock --Why doesnt he take a holiday ? So sick of him..... Melissa has fantastic ass!

melissa 1.png  1

melissa 2.png  0

melissa 3.png  1

melissa 's ass.png  1

I agree, I love to watch people's reactions when having sex. Especially Melissa getting it from someone new other than Sergio. Nothing against him though.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2019 at 1:33 AM, Sparkles said:

Geez sparkles, how did I miss this. Thx, super hot! @MelissaSergio, you guys are super sexy, ive always wanted to. But I've never been in a 3some. But after watching you guys can I come over and play with you three?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Geez sparkles, how did I miss this. Thx, super hot! @MelissaSergio, you guys are super sexy, ive always wanted to. But I've never been in a 3some. But after watching you guys can I come over and play with you three?

That would be a 4some and not a 3some 😛 😎

• Like 3

I think Melissa is not made for repeated parties at 3 or more. She had an experience and that's good. The guy has nothing to do, it is probably why Sergio has agreed. And I think Melissa is the kind of girl who needs to have a minimum of feeling. I can be wrong of course!