Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for that Ash, I think you deserve a lifetime sub for sure. But now off to bed. Good night 😁😘

Good night bud! Can I PM you tommorow, I gotta ask you something?

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi nounou, well at least he got a hard on, that's a start, but what the hell, that's nothing to right home about, . Just knowing sexy Melissa was about to give him a blowjob, that should be enough to get rock hard in anticipation!

Sexy lady is blowing you how thé hell you didn't get hard and for long Time thé other guy from the night I think he didn't appere too much in cam but hé was hard when hé want. Condor has a sérieuse problème

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a little confused, I've only seen the published images (by the way thank you all) but I don't really know if there has been penetration, double penetration or if Condor hasn't really managed to get in. Can anyone confirm that? What I think has become clear to me is that Condor hasn't run? It's amazing how bad Melissa has chosen! He may be attractive, but in bed it's horrible! By the way, I think the limit Sergio has set is not to kiss...

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Hello, I'm a little confused, I've only seen the published images (by the way thank you all) but I don't really know if there has been penetration, double penetration or if Condor hasn't really managed to get in. Can anyone confirm that? What I think has become clear to me is that Condor hasn't run? It's amazing how bad Melissa has chosen! He may be attractive, but in bed it's horrible! By the way, I think the limit Sergio has set is not to kiss...

Condor kissed her and fuck her missionary doggy style and DP

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

3het.jpg

Thank you life 90 for this image I was going to comment on right now. It really seems like the real couple here is Condor and Melissa! Really these two are completely in love and Sergio can't do anything! I think in a very little time Sergio is going to be VH story!

• Like 1