Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looks like there was another attempt about an hour ago... and to no one's surprise, another failure.

Yes you are right.  Another complete bust.  I'll be tuning out whenever Condor makes an appearance.   He may be a nice guy as his fans say but as a camshow performer he is a dismal failure.

11 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

Yes you are right.  Another complete bust.  I'll be tuning out whenever Condor makes an appearance.   He may be a nice guy as his fans say but as a camshow performer he is a dismal failure.

I prefer watching a nice guy over just some camshow performer. 

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Condor problem has nothing to do with M&S. here he is playing with best pair of tits on VHTV, and still his dick shows no excitement 😃wtf!

spacer.png

I like him and he is a nice guy. But maybe he really should see a doctor with these kind of problems...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like him and he is a nice guy. But maybe he really should see a doctor with these kind of problems...

yeah, he might be a nice person. but his personality has nothing to do with this, he is just not suitable for the job 😰

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I prefer watching a nice guy over just some camshow performer. 

Perhaps he is a decent guy but why would I pay just to watch him hang out and do nothing?  VHTV is an entertainment program and Condor fails as an entertainer.   He seems happy to wander from apartment to apartment - getting free food and drink and playing with other  guy's girlfriends.  Not saying there is anything thing wrong with that.  Just saying I don't find him or his continued failures entertaining.  The circus at this apartment has become boring and I'll find my entertainment elsewhere.

I give Melissa & Sergio a lot of credit for trying, it was a big step for them, but it's time to move on from Condor. they either need to decide it's not for them, or if they want to do it, they should try it with a more capable person. anyway thanks for the show🤩

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I give Melissa & Sergio a lot of credit for trying, it was a big step for them, but it's time to move on from Condor. they either need to decide it's not for them, or if they want to do it, they should try it with a more capable person. anyway thanks for the show🤩

Well when he is really their friend it would be pretty shitty from them to just ditch him because he has erection problems don't you think?

4 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

Perhaps he is a decent guy but why would I pay just to watch him hang out and do nothing?  VHTV is an entertainment program and Condor fails as an entertainer.   He seems happy to wander from apartment to apartment - getting free food and drink and playing with other  guy's girlfriends.  Not saying there is anything thing wrong with that.  Just saying I don't find him or his continued failures entertaining.  The circus at this apartment has become boring and I'll find my entertainment elsewhere.

I guess he really is a friend of Melissa and she has every right to invite him. I prefer him over some other people who only come to fuck and leave. But for sure you can always watch something else. No offense taken. Thanks for your opinion. 

4 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

That's on you. There are close to 40 apartments on this site. Go watch one that gives you what you want to see. Nobody is making you watch this place. Sergio Melissa Andrew and Krista get along with him really well and will continue to invite him to their parties.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well when he is really their friend it would be pretty shitty from them to just ditch him because he has erection problems don't you think?

No, it's not. they gave him a lot of chances, but it just wasn't meant to be. they can still be friend, and maybe try it again when he is cured. but being their friend does not entitle him to fuck them so if they decide to move on, he can't be upset.