Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s the best way. Support it with views and comments here. 

I also liked very much the bisexual show on Sofi&Kirill's place. I like guys and girls who are open to try everything at sex, and they put no limits to their sexual life. I am also a fan of Andrew because of that. We want many voyeurs like them!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

as it was said many times, it's just a business; maybe in the future when vhtv will be even more recognizable would be easier to open gay apartment

I think part of the reason is cultural too. most of the apartments are located in Russia & Eastern Europe and a lot of subscribers are from those countries, where homosexuality is not as acceptable  as it is in the west. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I think part of the reason is cultural too. most of the apartments are located in Russia & Eastern Europe and a lot of subscribers are from those countries, where homosexuality is not as acceptable  as it is in the west. 

Very good observation!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Had you seen Tanya&Friends apartment on VoyeurVilla? If you saw, you should know that many bi/gay guys were willing to appear on a voyeur site.

Never watched VoyeurVilla, but appearing and joining are two different thing's. It is just a guess on my part and I could be wrong.

34 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Awful decision.... @Voyeur House TV you should reconsider to put some gay couples here. Imagine if Andrew and Condor had sex.... That would be extremely hot and attract many gay viewers...

Gay apartments didn't get enough traction to make them as independent as other apartments, despite our efforts. This was our first attempt, nobody said it was the last one. As soon as we find the better way to set things up, we would be glad to try this again. Of course, gay apartments would attract many gay and not gay viewers, but the share of the audience that watches gay content is extremely small compared to straight-loving viewers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Gay apartments didn't get enough traction to make them as independent as other apartments, despite our efforts. This was our first attempt, nobody said it was the last one. As soon as we find the better way to set things up, we would be glad to try this again. Of course, gay apartments would attract many gay and not gay viewers, but the share of the audience that watches gay content is extremely small compared to straight-loving viewers. 

Ok but they have past many months until you closed the last gay room. It is not good for your public image to be a narrow-minded site. This image you reflect to the audience is not very good by ignoring your bi/gay viewers. Maybe you didn't promote it so much. I thought cause of many straight couple rooms you were a straight only site, and after VoyeurVilla and Lifeundercam closed I saw you had 2 gay rooms in the past. You need to put some strong gay rooms to get more regular gay subscribers and not 1 or 2.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’ll spare you your typing fingers. Everything you’re saying and a lot more was thoroughly shared with VHTV. In the end they abandoned the idea. The main reason is financial. The gay apts just didn’t get as many views and the managers were not willing to take the losses. Granted the gay apts were not ideal. I mean within a day or so one guy pulled a knife on a guy and the other apt just fizzled under Freddy, who couldn’t do it all on his own and seemed to have his own issues. 

BUT, it certainly is fair to ask what difference the money makes, since there are lots of low earning apts. The thing is, VHTV isn’t placing talent, they rely on the managers. So, if you want gay apartments the best way to do it is to support gay activity with views and comments here when it happens. The other is to find a new manager willing to take a chance and open gay apts. VHTV listens to money. 

Thanks again @Amy3. You are the only one who say the things as they are and not hiding behind your finger! 🙂

• Like 1