Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

PHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally caught up! my 2 cents. as i said a couple of nights ago a hot orgy party every night is not sustainable. too much booze, too much sex, some may be camera shy, or maybe some are not turned on by certain people? they really need to take a day or 2 & do something else or they will wear themselves out completely. we've already seen stupid arguments & such & that won't get better at this rate. they should all go out to dinner (separately) or see a good movie (outside of the apt). a short break could do wonders!

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

PHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally caught up! my 2 cents. as i said a couple of nights ago a hot orgy party every night is not sustainable. too much booze, too much sex, some may be camera shy, or maybe some are not turned on by certain people? they really need to take a day or 2 & do something else or they will wear themselves out completely. we've already seen stupid arguments & such & that won't get better at this rate. they should all go out to dinner (separately) or see a good movie (outside of the apt). a short break could do wonders!

Hey yes. Everybody needs some time to recharge batteries some time. 

• Like 1