Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

6 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

for fuck sake,this sergio is insane. he start a huge fight, cause melissa didnt coocked the chicken nicely 😮😮, and some very bad words were drop, like "pick your stuff and back to your vilage" wtf? sergio you wont find better than melissa even tho she is flirting very openely with condor.

It's pretty clear (at least to me) that she does not like him and she is staying with him for the sake of being on VHT. She is trying to ecape this situation by making him accept swaping with the other guys.. That was something totally forbidden but ıt's becoming okay step by step.. She deserves to be with a guy like Andrew who is open for everything.. Maybe Aaron wanted to get her when they were living together (and she wanted him too) but at that time ıt was not possible.. 

In case all the above is rubbish then everything we see in this apartment is just teasing.. 

5 hours ago, nounou said:

From what I understand. Sergio give the permission to Threesome condor fail and Mélissa want to make him hard badly the first. The second Time he fail. But Mélissa didn't give up, this Time she look so Amazing New outfit she makeup, she get sexy just to condor. When you see it from outside you will say that she had cruch on condor, I think that made Sergio jalouse ans maybe he didn't want condor anymore. I Saw Mélissa give so many attention to condor this night more then usual

exactly, she is paying to much attention to condor, and it is very eassily visible,i do belive she got a crush on him, and condor crush on her, (that could be also the reason for him failing twice), and if you see they act like a couple, they tickle eachother, they try to annoy each other, melissa always try to sit next to him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So you understand Russian? Sounds to me like a rather childish aregument...

yes i do understan russian, the arguement was stupid and definetely over the line, and i cant even imagine how  (if at all) the dinner was taste so bad to start this arguement,for first point we need to take into consideration that thats russia,and poeple have a bit diferent mentality there, ahm let me say thyere are bit more agresive for no reasson, and second suspition i have is that, had very litlle to do with chicken and that all that scene was just a demonstration of power, making melissa look like garbage propably pist/hurt condor (if my guess that something is going on between melissa and condor going on in emotional status) and thus he left, and he still shows that this is my teritory,  cause things could escalate. but time will show 🙂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yes i do understan russian, the arguement was stupid and definetely over the line, and i cant even imagine how  (if at all) the dinner was taste so bad to start this arguement,for first point we need to take into consideration that thats russia,and poeple have a bit diferent mentality there, ahm let me say thyere are bit more agresive for no reasson, and second suspition i have is that, had very litlle to do with chicken and that all that scene was just a demonstration of power, making melissa look like garbage propably pist/hurt condor (if my guess that something is going on between melissa and condor going on in emotional status) and thus he left, and he still shows that this is my teritory,  cause things could escalate. but time will show 🙂

I think the other possibility is that they were drunk. and when you are drunk you say whatever come to your mind first, in some way you loose your filter. in a regular situation he probabely would not have brought up her cooking skills, but since he was intoxicated he expressed how he felt about those chicken at that moment aggressively, maybe he was really hungry and felt extremely disappointed with his dinner 😄 ... next time I suggest Melissa to order some food for Sergio before he starts to kick off 😃 the man needs to eat 🤩 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I hope Condor will return so they can finish what they started yesterday night. 

just catching up here but it looks like they may be trying too hard. a hot party every single night is probably more than they can handle. if they can survive until krista/andrew get a new place they probably will be ok. but it was nice to see melissa being more free. i hope that lasts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope Condor will return so they can finish what they started yesterday night. 

I hope  Condor returns with Medusa or Tessa or his harem.I'd like them to meet Andrew and Krista.😉🔥

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I hope  Condor returns with Medusa or Tessa or his harem.I'd like them to meet Andrew and Krista.😉🔥

I believe that is a good idea. if he brings a girl or two with him, Sergio would be less threatened by him, and it may help to ease the tension. plus they can entertain Sergio & Andrew 😃