B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I don't think they ever met.

They've met before at a party in B4.  Rose, Jasmin, Belle, Blair, Nica, and Tiana were tenants of B4.  Monica, Naomi, and Sofie were there from B2, and Amina was there from B3.  Tiana became friendly with Naomi and Sofie at the party and started spending a lot of time with them in B2 after, and Amina, Belle, and Rose did a threeway show in Rose's room.  There were probably other times when they met as well, but remember this one the most.

• Like 2

Just now, Ash1 said:

They've met before at a party in B4.  Rose, Jasmin, Belle, Blair, Nica, and Tiana were tenants of B4.  Monica, Naomi, and Sofie were there from B2, and Amina was there from B3.  Tiana became friendly with Naomi and Sofie at the party and started spending a lot of time with them in B2 after, and Amina, Belle, and Rose did a threeway show in Rose's room.  There were probably other times when they met as well, but remember this one the most.

You're right. I forgot that one.  Thnxs for reminding me.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Fucking hell Ash, you have some memory...You must pay more attention than I do 😏...I remember Monica was there, but that's about all...😏

I think I'm going to have to hang here at least for a while and see what happens.  B4 can wait till later and I'll catch the replay.  Things here might get interesting.  Sofie is naked again.