B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Just now, happyone said:

FYI--probably not either-

In many Northern and Eastern European countries, including Denmark, Norway, Russia, Poland, and Bulgaria, it is more common to wear the wedding ring on the fourth finger of the right hand.

Well it certainly looks like a matched diamond and wedding band set.  That's all I'm saying

18 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

If it's this so offensive, why watch? Do you hate yourselves THAT much?

You knew what to expect, got what you expected, yet you cry like toddlers who threw their own toy out of the stroller. Jeez...

I am sorry...I rarely dislike any of the girls but Naomi just get on my nerves....She was here for three months last year I think and all she did was follow Sofie around like a damn puppy.......Picked Sofie's side during the whole Monica incident instead of trying to resolve it like a grown up.......It's hard not to watch when you have the auto-follow top cam feature on and it keeps popping up to this room...I also love watching Sofieeee but not with her

Well that's a pretty good size suitcase Naomi brought so hopefully she's going to stay for several days and each one of those days has a night that goes along with it so maybe we'll have better luck in the next few nights.

10 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I am sorry...I rarely dislike any of the girls but Naomi just get on my nerves....She was here for three months last year I think and all she did was follow Sofie around like a damn puppy.......Picked Sofie's side during the whole Monica incident instead of trying to resolve it like a grown up.......It's hard not to watch when you have the auto-follow top cam feature on and it keeps popping up to this room...I also love watching Sofieeee but not with her

I don't know most of the back stories of the girls here, so I can't comment on past events. Just find it odd to write page up and page down about how some girls will never perform to their expectation, and then get angry when their predictions come true. As I have stated before, I don't mind Sofie. She does a hell of a lot more than other girls, and I try to just enjoy when things do happen. A couple of the girls I have figured out and subsequently stopped watching because they project something other than what they will perform. Sofie has never crossed that line for me.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Did anyone notice that Naomi is wearing an engagement ring and wedding band on the middle finger of her left hand?

The Russians often wear their wedding/engagement rings on the opposite hand to us...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The Russians often wear their wedding/engagement rings on the opposite hand to us...

Yep, we wear it on the RIGHT hand 😉

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

FYI--probably not either-

In many Northern and Eastern European countries, including Denmark, Norway, Russia, Poland, and Bulgaria, Ukraine it is more common to wear the wedding ring on the fourth finger of the right hand.

22 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Yes, she didn't exactly 'man up' then, did she...

Oh I wonder if Amira and Karina know that Sophie is already trying to fill their beds in B-2 with girls that she is trying out and has hand selected. Maybe she is being devious and trying to push them out before they want to go home. I put nothing past Sophie after what she did to MONICA.  Sophie has realized that they are now real competition to her since they have finally opened up and she doesn't like it.

I say to Awesome Alluring please keep Adventurous AMIRA and Kissable the Cutie Pie Karina to keep it up and to hell with Sophie.

• Like 1