B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

No, no estoy seguro de que no está hablando de ahorro de agua.

Creo que las chicas no pagan por sus propios alimentos, agua y tal vez incluso papel higiénico.

Serafima utiliza para mantener una gran tina de agua mineral en su habitación cada vez, no creo que era gratis :gran sonrisa:

Cuestiones basicas como alimentacion, higiene y vestuario esto si corre a cuenta de los inquilinos, todo lo que son gastos de vivienda ( luz-agua-gas- comunidad de vecinos- internet, etc, etc ) no pagan nada, todo es gratis para ellas, aparte de un sueldo mensual que ya me gustaria ganar a mi.:wink::wink:

Naomi back on the bed but still in bra and panties and not even close to Sofie and Aurora.  Maybe she's just there so her cute ass can distract our attention to what Sofie and Aurora aren't doing.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Then I hope your memory isn't that good or that she has changed. 

Stella and Irma were fingered both at the same time by Beardo and she had a thing with Lola, but you weren't around at the time I guess.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Stella and Irma were fingered both at the same time by Beardo and she had a thing with Lola, but you weren't around at the time I guess.

Nope, afraid not. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Who is Beardo?  Was that Stella's bf or someone elses?

I think he was the girl's supplier at the time but he really had a crush on Irma. At the orgy in B2 Anna gave him a BJ after he ate her pussy. But that's a long time ago.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I think he was the girl's supplier at the time but he really had a crush on Irma. At the orgy in B2 Anna gave him a BJ after he ate her pussy. But that's a long time ago.

Supplier as in drugs?  I sure keep hearing a lot about this huge orgy.  😢

15 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Wrong, it was Alex and in B1