B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

à l’instant, firewall a dit :

we have not many french brothels in france, for that you have to go in spain 😉 they are many

Hmm I think there were quite a few during my last visit to France, my bunch of merry mates had their fun.

My days of fooling around are long gone, my time away from my missus is spent on either the stock market, tech forums or CC :biggrin:

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Hmmm it's looking like I was right about a Sofie, Naomi, Aurora show

Aurora was the girl who got it going with Sara on Sofie's bed right?

Likely it will be another pussy massage show for tonight then.

Which pussy is of your liking? :biggrin:

cat boyfriend GIF by Tiffany  cat massage GIF by Product Hunt  all time low canada GIF

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Hmm I think there were quite a few during my last visit to France, my bunch of merry mates had their fun.

My days of fooling around are long gone, my time away from my missus is spent on either the stock market, tech forums or CC :biggrin:

we have many swingers club, this is probably where you goes and your friends also :biggrin:

but in spain you have many brothels with prostitutes inside 

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Aurora was the girl who got it going with Sara on Sofie's bed right?

Likely it will be another pussy massage show for tonight then.

Which pussy is of your liking? :biggrin:

cat boyfriend GIF by Tiffany  cat massage GIF by Product Hunt  all time low canada GIF

I haven't seen much of anything of Naomi's pussy yet.  Sofie doesn't do much for me.  I like Aurora.  I just hope she and Naomi can get it on without Sofie ending it or just watching like with Sara and Aurora.

à l’instant, firewall a dit :

we have many swingers club, this is probably where you goes and your friends also :biggrin:

but in spain you have many brothels with prostitute inside 

I am not ashamed to say I had been to a couple of swingers club with my missus but lets just say I was reluctantly involved.

Not a fan of watching my girl taking on another guy's dick although with another girl was perfectly fine. Neither do I feel comfortable having mine touched by another girl in front of my missus.

She was the one interested in such form of entertainment.

But I am sure I have been to one with my mates. Hmm lets see, which city were we in? 😖

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not ashamed to say I had been to a couple of swingers club with my missus but lets just say I was reluctantly involved.

Not a fan of watching my girl taking on another guy's dick although with another girl was perfectly fine. Neither do I feel comfortable having mine touched by another girl in front of my missus.

But I am sure I have been to one with my mates. Hmm lets see, which city were we in? 😖

the problem with the prostitution in france it's the clients now can be penalized if they soliciting a prostitute, this is why most of the time now the prostitutes are hiding and it's more on the web now for fixe a dating

il y a 4 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I haven't seen much of anything of Naomi's pussy yet.  Sofie doesn't do much for me.  I like Aurora.  I just hope she and Naomi can get it on without Sofie ending it or just watching like with Sara and Aurora.

If Stella arrives in time and joins in, you might not even have a show.

I don't remember her being involved in any girl-girl stuffs, even with her best pal Gina. My memory of her is just her being pounded by her big dick bf Leo.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I'm assuming that's all ancient history now?

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

If Stella arrives in time and joins in, you might not even have a show.

I don't remember her being involved in any girl-girl stuffs, even with her best pal Gina. My memory of her is just her being pounded by her big dick bf Leo.

Then I hope your memory isn't that good or that she has changed.